Back with several new decks

Shadow Wolf

Hey everyone,

I really missed you guys. I've been having Major computer issues for a very
long time. Just got them resolved about 2 weeks ago, so, I'm back.

I've since added a few decks:
1. Saints and Angels
2. The Oracle of the Grail
3. Carolyn Myss Archetypes
4. Carolyn Myss Wisdom/Healing

I Love Saints and angels and the Oracle of the Grail has beautiful
Renaissance artwork.

My son Matthew who is now a Sophmore in H.S. was studying Renaissance
art in AP European History and when I showed this deck he cringed and said,
"No more Renaissance, mom, please!"

The artwork is beautiful. And right from the first reading it's been extremely
accurate.

I love Saints and Angels too, but I'm used to Doreen Virtue's work. This deck
also gave me very accurate readings.

It's feels so good to be back!!!

Fulgour

Hello :) Shadow Wolf ~Welcome Back!
These are lovely decks, very intricate.

Best Wishes! ~Fulgour

darwinia

Shadow Wolf said:
the Oracle of the Grail has beautiful
Renaissance artwork.

Couldn't find scans of this anywhere. Published by HarperCollins ISBN 0007226454 with book and 33 cards. Would love to see scans or hear snippets from the book.

Editorial blurb (I'm a bit iffy on divine feminine aspects and the foundation of the Grail--sounds a tad opportunistic to me, like a marketing spin):

"The Oracle is based around 33 divine Feminine aspects that correspond to the wisdom and essence at the foundation of the Grail legends. Each of the 33 cards represents a different part of the puzzle that makes up the Grail Code and its embodiment of these Feminine principles. These principles lie at the heart of the Grail legacy, and carry with them the profound power of creativity, insight and transformation. The accompanying book explains each aspect in greater depth, providing both meditations to be used with each individual card as well as various Tarot-style spreads for more complex readings. An inspired blend of symbolic art and Feminine wisdom, The Oracle of the Grail Code takes the 33 aspects and traits of these divine Feminine properties (Beauty, Tolerance, Love, etc) and represents each with a separate work of art on each card. The book goes on to examine these cards one by one, explaining their meanings fully, and providing meditations to be used with each card for a deeper understanding of how to apply its message, as well as showing how to use them together in unique spreads developed specifically for this Oracle. Used in its entirety, this Oracle contains all that you will need to discover insights into yourself and awaken the spirit of the divine Feminine in all of us."

Leleii

Oracle of the Grail Code

I was brownsing in Barnes and Noble and I came upon the deck.
I loved the artwork and I, of course purchased the deck.
I think that the Oracle of the Grail Code is a Barnes and Noble's publication.
On the box it says "Barnes and Noble Oracle of the Grail Code by
Amy Sophia Marashinsky". I don't know if you could buy the deck anywhere else. It is beautiful and I can't wait to play with it.

Leleii