death as soul card

HanaDay

Death is my little sister's soul card...meaning that her personality card is the Emperor. What does this mean for her? It's a hard card to interpret that way, I think, and I don't know what to tell her. Can anyone clarify the meaning as it would relate to someone's soul card?

thanks,
Hana

ArcanoMáximo

Hi HanaDay!
I think is a good relation because at one side is so conservative and structured, but her soul is really wonderful, a revolutionary one, with many energy, breaking the chains of power, changing the old systems, those which the Emperor can represent.
Astrologically is like to have a Saturn against a Pluto...
To me really, really interesting :)!!!!
The thing is who will prevail?

thatonegirl

Im just kind of puzzled, I was under the impression that her personality card would be death, and her soul card would be the emperor.
I would interperet this ( this meaning how I mentioned it, which may or may not be right) by saying that, deep down, or maybe not even that deep down, she likes to be in some form of control ( not always bad) and likes to over see what is going on. And right now, in this lifetime ( this is how the person I learned from explained personality and soul cards to, I apologize if I offended you) change will be her life, and she will learn to roll with what life throws her way.

Greywoolfe

It Could Mean That She Will Speak Only In Capital Letters, Just As Terry Pratchett Predicted... ;) :)

:T2C

HanaDay

thatonegirl said:
Im just kind of puzzled, I was under the impression that her personality card would be death, and her soul card would be the emperor

yeah, that's what I meant.

that's what two hours of sleep will do to you! :D