Teen tarot readers?

Alpha-Omega

Anyone here that is in thier Teens? i am 17 and have the feelign most people are older 30+

Unknownspirit

I'm 16, I don't think that there are a lot of teens here either.
Thats what I like the most about this forum. I have to deal with teens all day at school, its a nice change.

MatingWolf

I'm in my teens, too! 16, and I've been reading for almost a year now. I've been wondering how many other teens are here at AT...should be interesting

Alpha-Omega

what got u two into tarot? I just was always into this, and for some reason it kinda makes u special. Cause u got a Skill that most normal people cant do and is not a BIG thing. u would not epect a person to say I am a Tarot reader.

Unknownspirit

Alpha-Omega said:
what got u two into tarot? I just was always into this, and for some reason it kinda makes u special. Cause u got a Skill that most normal people cant do and is not a BIG thing. u would not epect a person to say I am a Tarot reader.

Magic got me into it, I was looking though some pagan sights and saw stuff about tarot cards. I have always liked them but just never got a deck. I guess I do like that no one I know is really into, it but I do keep it a secret so there isn't a cool factor for me. The best part is that its so calming, even just shuffling the cards feels great. Its one of the few things in life that make me happy.

HarleyQuinnX

19 here.

MatingWolf

Well, I started to get into palmistry about a year and a half ago, and that got me interested in a whole bunch of other things, including tarot. I decided to pick up a deck and see what it was all about, if I was any good at it, and I haven't stopped reading since. I agree, I do sort of feel "special" knowing that I can read the cards, especially since I'm in such a small town, in a tiny christian school, where absolutly *no one* else I've met can.

HanaDay

I'm 20! Oaky, so I'm not exactally a teen, but still.....

Astrum_Stultas

I'm in my teens...but I'm paranoid, so I won't give out my exact age, sorry! I've always been interested in magic, palmistry, you name it-but because of family beliefs Tarot cards never interested me until my aunt gave me a reading.

I had always tried to contact the Divine in many ways to recieve messages-I think I've finally found that through Tarot!

I think it's great because it makes me stand out from other kids at my school...I LOVE being different-conformity is one thing I absolutely despise...maybe it's just natural since I'm the only guy at the school that sings better than half the people on American Idol?

HarleyQuinnX

Okay, well on a side topic, how many of us teen readers are male? I am. And it sounds like Astrum_Stultas is too.