need clarification, please help

lotus dragonchyld

About six months ago, I was really almost obsessed with a man I am completely in love with. I knew I should tell him, but didn't know what the outcome would be. I also needed to know if it would be possible or probable that the two of us could be together. I was at my rope's end. I went to a well-known reader in our town and he told me that I had to go to the man and tell him. He said that telling him would be all that was required of me. He said that we would talk, he would say it was not normal, he would try to fix it (he's a doctor) and afterwards, we would not have a meaningful conversation with each other for months. He did say that I would notice little things that would kind of keep me going, though. He then said that we would begin to talk to each other and begin a wonderful relationship with each other. Anyway, I told him and so far, everything has happened up to the point to where we talk to each other. I have had two other people do spiritual readings for me and was told that we would be together and it would be wonderful. Okay, I went back and had the tarot reader do a reading for me a couple of days ago because I was at a cross roads in my life about another situation. I got my answers and he never mentioned the man that I am so in love with. Anyway, I asked him. "what about Terry and me???" Ain't gonna happen, he said. Shocked, I asked him why and what the heck happened. He told me that I had changed and I stopped putting any effort into it. Almost like I had put it on the back burner for now. He said that I have to go through a certain thing in my life before he can see beyond that. He said that the first reading, I was almost obsessed with this man. Now, I am at a much healthier place in my life and I am showing up instead of him. As it should be, he said. He said the cards only read what I put into them. Can someone clarify any of this for me??? What I would like to know is that if I start putting effort into me and Terry again, would that get it back on track to where it needs to be??? Thanks!

Abrac

What does the little voice inside you say? One obvious, but often-overlooked factor when it comes to relationships is balance, or compatibility. Being madly in love with someone is far from being compatible. What do you mean exactly by "where it needs to be?" It sounds as if you would like to be together as a couple. Before this is possible you will need to find out if there is any compatibility there. You will have to be brutally honest with yourself about who you are and who he is. Usually it doesn't take a psychic to tell you if a relationship is possible. If you take a good hard look at the situation, I believe you can probably answer your own question.

-fof

lotus dragonchyld

Of course I want us to be together, but I also think we are very compatable. I guess what concerns me or really what my question is, is could my strong feelings at the time of the first reading in any way bias the outcome of the first reading? Was I told exactly what I wanted to hear because I wanted it so badly?? Feedback, please....

Sulis

lotus dragonchylde said:
Was I told exactly what I wanted to hear because I wanted it so badly?? Feedback, please....

I think that this is a distinct possibility.

I also think that you were told a certain thing because that's what the cards said at that time.... Another reading, at another time will say something different because things will have changed.

I think that a tarot reading is a little like holding a mirror up to see a situation or taking a snapshot of that situation... It will help you to see things you may not usually see, or it will just help you to see things from a slightly different perspective from your usual one.
A tarot reading will tell you what has happened, what's happening now and based on those 2 things it may predict what is likely to happen in the future. If you do another reading on the same subject at a different time then any of those variables may have changed so the outcome or the predicted future will be different.

I don't believe that the future is static or set in stone - we make our own futures by the way we act in the past and in the present.

lotus dragonchylde said:
What I would like to know is that if I start putting effort into me and Terry again, would that get it back on track to where it needs to be??? Thanks!
I'm afraid that no-one can tell you this - you could do a tarot reading for yourself asking what you need to know about this relationship or get another reader to read for you.

Sulis xx

Barbaras Ahajusts

Chatting and Energies

The cards pick up the energy of the client and reader for that moment, a time period before and a certain amount of future energies.

What is going on with one or both, especially how the reader is handling the "flow" of the energy/emotions they pick up from their client is what will be detected in any given reading.

All the above answers are so very true. The Tarot talks, we talk, the client talks, its a chatty time of discovery and hopefully some positive help in our lives!

Blessings to you,
Barbara

lotus dragonchyld

Took your advice and did a reading on line at Lotus Tarot. I asked "What do I need to know about me and Terry starting a romantic relationship with each other?" My outcome card was the Lovers. I also did a three card reading with a deck I have and the Two of Cups was my 2nd card for the present. It all seems to point in the same direction so far...

SunChariot

Btw, that happens. The future is not fixed. Things can come along and change it. Something as little as your knowing that things would be well between you could have changed your future. You could have relaxed and stopped trying as hard. And that could change your future.

I am glad to see you back on track now. And Lotus, I have a man who I feel the same way about so I really really know how you feel. I am sending you all my good wishes, and good vibes for this to work out for you,

Babs

lotus dragonchyld

Thank you so much. I love this man with all of my heart and he is such a good man. He's positive and has a great sense of humor, and lives to help people. To me, he is the next best thing to perfect! It would be an honor to have even the smallest bit of him in my life...... Four years is a long time to love someone without telling them. I'm just glad I finally did talk to him so he knows. Thank you for all of the blessings and positive vibes....

SunChariot

You're very welcome,

I really really do feel for you and I hope it happens quickly for you. Me too there is someone I love that much but we are not together. He knows of course as he is an ex. We had to break up originally as he is not from my country and could no longer stay and things like that that got in the way. Neither of us wanted the breakup, which was almost 20 years ago now. We're like so perfect together.

He did find me a few years ago again in a rather miraculous way (from 5000 km away) and wonderfully we were both still very much in love, but circumstances did a number on us again. It was at that time I found Tarot and ever since, whenever I ask, it predicts we will eventually end up together. Of like almost 30 times I asked in almost two years, the Sun comes up over and over as our future, once the Lovers but the rest of the time always the Sun.

So what I am trying to say is that I really really know how you feel and how much this can hurt. And it looks like things are just starting to head in a good direction for you now. And I couldn't be happier.

I really do wish you all the best with it,

Babs

memries

What I do not understand is how you could do what a reader told you to do ?
If I had a reading and anyone told me what to do I would run in the other direction. Maybe I am missing something here. One fast way to get into trouble is to do what another person tells you too. You get to pay the consequence for their decision ?