Same card three times!!

Baroli

Ok, I think this is the right place, if not, mods. please move to appropriate position.

I did my usual three card daily spread and for the past couple of days a lot of new relationship, new person, coming into my life. Well I started this last night and layed out three cards, the first being the Knight of cups. Ok, I thought that's nice. This morning I layed out three cards and first card is Knight of Cups. Coincidence? I don't know. This afternoon I decided to test this theory. I shuffle really well, blank my mind out completely (not too hard to do when tired,;) ), cut my cards as per usual, and draw three cards. First card, you guessed it, Knight of Cups. Now this stuff doesn't bother me, but three times in a row? Gheeze. Oh yeah the other two cards were of similar messages but put to me in like big, bigger, biggest.

Baroli

star-lover

Oh yeah the other two cards were of similar messages but put to me in like big, bigger, biggest.

what does that mean? what were the other cards
yes, definitely a message there for you - knight of cups is coming into your life (if he hasn't already arrived) via friendship or romance or love (more spiritual love i have found this card to mean)

good luck;)

Baroli

Sorry Star-lover I just found this thread. I will look up other two cards of that particular reading in my journal ( I am at work now), and will tell you. And oh btw, noone has arrived as of yet, and spiritual love is what I get from that as well.

Baroli.

LTG2201

Two days in a row I got the VI of Wands in my daily reading.

Baroli

It is like Spirit is telling you to WAKE UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!! LOL Or better yet, like a telegram. Special delivery.

Baroli

phetish

i feel you...

there's nothing quite like having the tower show up as the "final" card 3 times in 4 readings for myself over the course of 3 or 4 days using the celtic cross and simple 3 card spreads.

derek

catlin

Baroli52, maybe you should investigate which aspect of your current life may be represented by Knight of Cups.

Somehow I get the feeling that it will not be a person but something else that will come across your way.

BTW I have my old friend the Hierophant turning up again. He was always announcing some vital life lesson in my life.

Emily

I always seem to get the 4 Swords when I'm overworked and stressed out. It started first with the Spiral 4 Swords and I commented on what a nice looking comfy card it was, I still think it is, and that I could just snuggle under the blanket like the woman on the card. I got to know that card intimately lol - and for a few weeks I got it in nearly every reading I did for myself.

It was only when my workload and stress levels went down that I stopped getting it. I don't use the Spiral as much now but I still get this card when I need to slow down.

Ladybro

In may case when I’ve to do a hard sport training I get 10 of wands

starrystarrynight

I think you're about to get swept off your feet, baroli52! :) Keep us posted!