most asked questions?

mingbop

Have we ever had a poll to see which are the most-often asked things in readings ? -- I get so bloody tired of "does he love/fancy/notice me ?" lol. Ooooh I am such an unromantic old bat !!

Grizabella

I remember we've had a thread on this before. The romance/relationship/love questions are the most commonly asked questions, I've found. If you include the "does he like me?" questions with the "we're having problems, what next?", the "we broke up will he come back?", the "who is the other woman?", the "will I ever love again?", the "when/where will I meet someone?", the "who is my soulmate?"--it seems to go on and on, doesn't it? Sometimes I feel like suggesting we do a spread on "what can I do to help myself feel complete on my own?" instead. :)

But it's just the old built-in urge to find a mate coupled with our society's misguided message that says we have to have a partner or we're not complete and fulfilled. As long as you read the cards for others, you're going to be swamped with this kind of question.

Alta

Lyric said:
Sometimes I feel like suggesting we do a spread on "what can I do to help myself feel complete on my own?" instead.
lol, thanks for that Lyric!

And, followed closely by career questions of all stripes. Hardly surprising of course, the questions reflect the level of concern in people's lives, also the topics around which they have less control.

memries

Exactly Lyric !!!!! Way to go Mingbop and Marion... I am not alone here !

Maybe a thread on fulfillment would be good. Are we only fulfilled by a husband and babies ? Been there, done that. You and I know it is not enough.

Baroli

A fullfillment spread???

Now that would be something. Do we have such an animal? I will have to check it out. I would say that Love/Romance/Relationship questions are on the top, followed by career, then money. Will I meet a rich man, will I win the Lottery, will my father leave me an inheritance? It sort of makes a comment on today's society that we are caught up in a wave of materialism and self-gratification.

Ahh well, if people didn't ask these questions they would find something else they would want to ask. I think however, it is wanting to know "what will happen if,..." that spurs people on in general. But a fullfillment spread,...hmm now that is cool, something to think about if there isn't one.

Baroli :)

Alpha-Omega

I always Get relationship questions, It gets Very anoying.

HudsonGray

You could always say "I don't do relationship questions" (or 'money questions' or any of the others you're tired of).

dadsnook2000

When I was a teenager . . .

When I was a teenager, a long time ago and far away in another galaxy, I remember visiting a card reader at a resort. The first question asked was, "How much money to you have in your pocket?" -- the question being asked by the card reader, not me. I laughed so hard I never did ask a question, and didn't get a reading. Dave

Sulis

Relatinnshp and career questions

Sulis xx

bleuivy

When I first started doing readings for people in person, I was reading for my friends and I was pretty sure I knew them pretty well and thus I knew what questions they would ask. Ha! Wrong.

Relationship questions, followed by career, and then occasionally I'll do month-ahead readings or year-ahead readings, but these really are very occasional.

It really all comes back to relationship questions. Ugh. I've discovered I'm really bad at those. :p