upcoming solar eclipse/ new moon - aries

star-lover

i think i got that right - new moon in around 9 aries?
does anyone know the exact degree
i'm looking forward to this alot (it falls right at the end of my 7th house/cusp of 8th not sure which yet) and was wondering any of you knowledgeable people how it will affect us all

i believe this is quite a potent and important omen for want of a better word and is always some kind of watershed in whatever area of your chart it affects

personally in personal relationships i've felt things are coming to a head in a few areas for a little while now and want this to go ok for me - i just have this feeling in my water as they say something major is going to happen

looking forward to posting description of events over next few days/weeks

thanks in advance x :)

agedog1

Eclispe

I LOVE IT! I've got trines to my Sun and Pluto and also to my Jupiter in the 11th. I am a Happy happy puppy.

rcb30872

Well, yes, there have been certain things that have come to light for me, some of them just last week. It was a bit of a shock for me to say the least.

It does not affect me directly, but I know someone who more than likely will not have a fun time of that, as he has done a lot of damage with his selfishness and what not, and it is high time that he pays the price, and gets a good dressing down in my opinion. That won't be done by me, but by a family member of his. I don't want to sound nasty (well, when it comes to him, I don't really care) but he deserves it, big time!

star-lover

rcb30872 said:
Well, yes, there have been certain things that have come to light for me, some of them just last week. It was a bit of a shock for me to say the least.

It does not affect me directly, but I know someone who more than likely will not have a fun time of that, as he has done a lot of damage with his selfishness and what not, and it is high time that he pays the price, and gets a good dressing down in my opinion. That won't be done by me, but by a family member of his. I don't want to sound nasty (well, when it comes to him, I don't really care) but he deserves it, big time!

exactly the same thing happened to me but was at the last lunar eclipse couple of weeks ago or so

spookily same scenario - told someone to get their act together in no uncertain terms
it worked initially but they back to old tricks now
sigh
looking forward to this eclipse see how it works out finally muahahahahahaha

paradoxx

I don't want to sound nasty (well, when it comes to him, I don't really care) but he deserves it, big time!

A certain phrase has meandered into my mindset as of lately that resembles your statement.

"Frankly My Dear, I don't give a d***" Rhett BUtler-Gone with teh Wind talking to Scarllet O'Hara (played by Clarke Gable). I also just watched 'Corpse Bride' by Tim Burton and that phrase was also present near the end during the reunion of the dead with their widows and loved ones (you really have to see it I suppose, very meloncholy).

I remember an eclipse where I got the day off (22nd of June 2001) and my workplace had a quality monitor which had a failing grade, so watch out for quality requirements among other things this next week. The Aries energy feels like it is going to contradict itself, and thus go into a talespin and nosedive into the ground, don't overassert yourself our you might just be in for more than your fair share of trouble and retaliation, especially with MArs in Gemini and its general Aries like energy.

Azarial

Total Solar Eclipse

How can I find out how the Total Solar eclipse on March 29 will effect me?

~Azarial~

stardancer

Here is something...

Space Weather News for March 28, 2006
http://spaceweather.com

Parts of Brazil, Africa, Turkey, central Asia and Mongolia: These are places where people can see a total eclipse of the sun on Wednesday, March 29th. A partial eclipse will be visible over a much wider area, including all of Europe. Astronauts onboard the International Space Station will have the rarest view of all. The station is due to pass over Turkey while the eclipse is in progress there, giving astronauts a magnificent view-not of the sun, but of the moon's cool shadow.

Visit spaceweather.com for full coverage, including an animated eclipse map, links to live webcasts, and a simulated view from the International Space Station.

------

It looks to be appx. 8.30 degress Aries at 4 am CST.

Or if you are a siderealist, 13.45 degrees Pisces. That makes it conjunct my Mars. Hmmm.

Here is a link that explains from the astrology side.

http://www.zodiacarts.com/whatsup/SolarEclipse.shtml

agedog1

March 29 this year marks a total Solar eclipse at 8:35 Aries, at 2:16 AM PST and 5:16 AM EST

star-lover

eclipse seems to be doing its job ok for me - BANG ON 8.45 degrees virgo rising and its on my 7th/8th house cusp - important relationships ending or renewing with fuller force....fingers crossed - and shit about it all last few days im hoping can work it out - trying my best

x

GoddessArtemis

These eclipses are unearthing (TOWER!) my life...help.

I have Mercury in Aries at 3°24 in the 5th house, Sun in Pisces at 17°16 in 5th, Moon in Sagittarius at 11°11 in 2nd house (Moon Trine Mercury 7°47). Does this mean I'm going to have watch my mouth more than usual?!? :D And wondering how the Sag moon in 2nd (house of $) will be affected. Ick.

Other aspects affected by my Mercury in Aries:

Mercury Square Jupiter 1°29 (Jupiter in Capricorn, 4°53'19, 3rd house)
Mercury Sextile Saturn 2°37 (Saturn in Gemini, 00°47'23, 8th house)
Mercury Trine Neptune 1°51 (Neptune in Sagittarius, 5°15'21, 2nd house)
Mercury Opposition Pluto 2°20 (Pluto in Libra (rx), 1°04'30, 11th house)

What else do I have to look at in my chart for this solar eclipse/new moon in Aries? Is it disasterous? Ahhh, I can't take the pressure...!! :(

GA

P.S. Here's a good, general link on Sun Signs and the upcoming solar eclipse of the 29th: http://lunarliving.org/evolving/ind..._2006_astrology_hot_zone&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

This, too:
http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html

P.P.S. Here's more info on the solar eclipse:

This eclipse is at 8°35' Aries, the warlike sign of the Ram, conjunct the Dragon's Head (Moon's north node: karmic life-path), trine Saturn, the Lord of Karma and sorrow. The eclipse of the Sun has traditionally been viewed with dread over the ages, as the great giver of life seems inexplicably to disappear from the sky. Birds prepare for bed; the sky darkens in the middle of the day. It seems as though something dreadful is about to happen. Over the years, experience has shown us that old things come to an end (or are overthrown!) under a solar eclipse and a new beginning can be made.

Astrologically, solar eclipses signify the fall of the mighty (or at least, they're in big trouble!). Depending where in the zodiac the eclipse occurs, stress is always placed on the matters governed by that sign, or sector of the zodiac.