PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Astrological Site

dadsnook2000
25-03-2006, 01:12
The following astrological site contains areas of great interest relative to how the solar system, magnetism and DNA are linked such that there appears to be direct, scientific explanations for part of the basis for astrology being a workable practice. Those who are interested in fundamental science and astrology may find this site interesting:

http://finblake.home.mindspring.com/UranBeacon.htm

At this site, the splash page is for Uranian Astrology.
Go to Astrology and Science. At the two blue fields, the RH box lists RAMS which stands for Research and Astrology using Methods of Science, choose this heading. On the page that appears are a number of listings which might be of great interest to some of you. I refer in this post to one in particular: Astrology & Science -- Magnetism. I think you will find it interesting in how it links magnetism and DNA.

This is an astrological site dedicated primarily to "Uranian" Astrology, a branch that utilizes eight transneptunian hypothetical bodies in addition to the regular planetary bodies that Astrology typically uses. When Witte first postulated these, along with others, in the early 1900's, they were laughed at by many astrologers. Yet, their use of these "planets" proved quite accurate and appropriate. With the advances in science, many thousands of actual bodies in the Kupier Belt and beyond have now been discovered and cataloged. Some of these bodies are quite substantive in size and mass, approaching the size of Pluto and far exceeding the size and mass of any asteroid object.

While many of this list seem infatuated with Asteroids, even though they do not yet understand the basics of Astrology, I would point out that the use of Uranian Astrology and the 8 hypothetical planets will yield far more accurate chart interpretations than asteroids will. While I don't use them often, I have used them and have found them to be quite appropriate. Dave.

paradoxx
25-03-2006, 06:17
thank you, trans-pluto and trans-neptunian interpretations and informaiton has been hard to find decipher, after pluggin in the informaiton in to astro.com, and seeing that Hades in gemini is opposing pluto, agggh, no wonder why i feel at odds with myself right now. And Kronos hovering over my solar degree, jeez, no wonder why I have so many thoughts wondering off to government and other official positions, and asteroid ute is conjunct trans-planetary vulkanis, being of ute ancestory this might explain why I am determined to exert my influence and coersion to achieve my desired goals.

needless to say it has been added to my favorites.

squeakmo9
25-03-2006, 11:43
Thanks Dave for this interesting and a wee bit over my head site.

I went into The Transneptunians and found the Planetary Developmental Sequence very interesting and helpful!
Especially for Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto...they're not all that bad afterall...just need to tweak the energy around for the better.

stardancer
25-03-2006, 12:45
Love that site. I have a Poiseidon Mercury Ascendant conjunction which is cool.

I somtimes think the older books over dramatize the negative with the outer planets. Even though their vibes *are* more intense and in your face, I still think you can take them and do them justice to the positive. Pluto = research, medical break throughs. Neptune = empathy, service to womankind. ;) Uranus, a seeker of things the future wants/needs = Saturn, discipline, roots (gotta have that). Like Dave says, the symbology always comes through. One aspect can mean a lot of things. You just have to focus on what you want it to mean and go there.

dadsnook2000
25-03-2006, 13:37
You have a good outlook on how to handle the heavy planets. Taking the higher path can indeed often steer planetary energies in a more productive direction. Its a lot better than letting them rule you and worth the effort. Dave

rainwolf
25-03-2006, 13:43
Many thanks for this Dadsnook :D

stardancer
25-03-2006, 15:44
You have a good outlook on how to handle the heavy planets. Taking the higher path can indeed often steer planetary energies in a more productive direction. Its a lot better than letting them rule you and worth the effort. Dave

But, I think my examples were a little high minded. Pluto: ability to improve your own health and be healthy, Neptune: any type of creative expression, Uranus: good for knowing when the kids are fibbing.