Mercury Retrograde - Is It OVER Yet?

GoddessArtemis

It's now 1:11 a.m., March 25th, 2006...

I DO believe Mercury has gone direct!! Please tell me it IS so, because this mercury retrograde has messed with my work (I write), my friendships, my love life...my electricity/internet/phone...I mean, COME ON!

Is it over yet? Can we all breathe a sigh of relief? I could use a break in so many ways...

GA

levannah60

No...wait! Yes...NOW (The 25th....) it's over. >:D<

DraagonStorm

My Calendar says 8:42 am Eastern Time. So almost.... Next time Mercury is in Retrograde, during the whole time, continously burn a blue candle with the sign of Mercury on the candle or candle container. I always have a blue candle burning in a mason jar with the sign of Mercury burning during retrograde, and have not had problems with communications, travel, etc. since I started doing this. It really helps to add Mercury Oil to the candle (if you make your own) or rubbed on the candle deosil(clockwise).

Recipe for Mercury Oil:
4 parts Lavender
2 parts Eucalyptus
1 part Peppermint

BB
DraagonStorm

rcb30872

I hope so too, it has been no picnic for me either!

Try having next to no energy, suffering with back and leg problems, for no apparent reason, may I add!

agedog1

HECK NO! It Stationed on the 25th! Wait until it begins to move a degree a day!

THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST ROTTEN MERCURY RETROGRADES I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!!!!

It would take pages and pages to relate what has happened to me this time!

Chronata

Funny..I was going to say the same thing!

One of the WORST couple of weeks for communicating and getting around that I can remember for a long time!

And the thing is...I was ready for it too...carefully read the charts, and prepared to take more time explaining myself.:)

But yeah...I hear ya!

sunstallion

question about burning the blue candle

I have a curious question about burning the blue candle like you said. How can you continuoulsy burning the candle while you are not present like sleeping, at work or out of your house ?

You are not afraid that it got knocked down and burn your house up ?

agedog1

Just three of the BAD things that happened (in my Mrx diary there are a total of 56 this time!)

My car which never leakes oil, leaked oil on the driveway of the house where I am dog sitting. It is now day 7 of the DS job and I'm still working on getting the oil stain out. I've got to fix it!!!! The dogs family comes home this SUNDAY

Bought $20.83 worth of chocolates for my honey! The store made a mistake and put $200.83 on my debit card (this happened Sat. March 25th when Mercury Stationed!). The mess was unbelievable! I did get a personal apology from both the Store owner and MY Bank. BUT! wait it doesn't end. I took the chocoates to my honey and 1/2 pounds of them were the WRONG kind!

My poor body (communication from brain to various body parts)has taken a beating this Mrx period. It started with stubbed baby toe as Mercury first went retrograde.

The latest: Walking out to the Lanai - didn't make it slammed right into the glass door, bent my glass's, got a bloody nose, blacked the cheek bones just around the eye (where my glass's dug in),

isthmus nekoi

This has been a rough retrograde period for a number of reasons:

- lunar eclipse in Virgo was squared by Pluto
- Mercury in fall/detriment by retrograding in Pisces
- Squares to Mercury from Pluto and Mars
- Mars/Uranus square
- Jupiter/Neptune square
- Jupiter/Mercury trine (I did not consider this a good aspect despite trines being considered "easy")

Yes, it was a rough month but the good news is there's no need to expect this level of craziness every Merc rx :)

agedog1

isthmus nekoi said:
This has been a rough retrograde period for a number of reasons:

- lunar eclipse in Virgo was squared by Pluto
- Mercury in fall/detriment by retrograding in Pisces
- Squares to Mercury from Pluto and Mars
- Mars/Uranus square
- Jupiter/Neptune square
- Jupiter/Mercury trine (I did not consider this a good aspect despite trines being considered "easy")

Yes, it was a rough month but the good news is there's no need to expect this level of craziness every Merc rx :)

I totally agree! I've been keeping Mrx journals for a little over 30 years and I have NEVER had 56 entries. Simply refuse to do anything really important till after April 12th.

Gonna work on that driveway oil again today