Just Had To Share

snowy_owl

I am sure this must be a message of some sort. I have had the most awful weekend so far and got up early to do some work about the house. I reached back on a closet shelf to discover a small box of children's card games (like Old Maid) and what should I find? A brand new pristine Tarot Classic deck (Burdel) from US Games from 1974 with the cards still in their original shrink wrap.

I consider myself a novice at tarot and have only been legitimately studying less than a year. But some thirty plus years ago this deck wandered into my life and I have no idea how. I have one older deck that I had in college but this one has no pedigree. I did not own a Marseille-type deck and have been contemplating buying one.

Very strange.

Snowy Owl

Runedancer

Wow, looks like it came into your life and came back to your attention at just the right time.

Chronata

Hee hee!
I love when that happens!
You set out a desire and a goal...and the Universe provided it for you! :D

That's awesome, Snowy-Owl!

I am going to look through all my cupboards and closets too...hoping I can discover a brand new deck sitting around waiting for me too!

Funny thing is... in this place...with all the stuff I have...it's not that far-fetched...

tmgrl2

I just love it when things like this happen!!

Enjoy the deck!!

terri

bleuivy

Wow - that's a great story! Enjoy the deck. :)

redflash

Oh wow thats amazing ! Please tell us how you & your "new" deck connect, keep us informed of your progress please !