can cards help to find a missing person?

fordblackorchid

I've been wondering about this...since Tarot is so intuitive and answers our
questions all the time.
I also know that many psychics work on investigations , halp FBI and police (probably CIA as well). SO is there any way that cards can help to locate a missing person??? cause I can't think of one...but maybe there's a special spread for it?

Lady Orchard

I think that maybe if you knew the person in question, or had a pretty good knowledge of their life, then the cards could help you read intuitively. eg, are they missing because they want to be, was something troubling them, where might they have sought solace.

it's a tricky one to get involved in though

blackadder

I've watched a series on Court TV called pyshic detectives. Some of the psyhics use tarot cards. I don't believe they do a reading, but use the images to focus on the person they are trying to find.

Dwaas

fordblackorchid said:
I've been wondering about this...since Tarot is so intuitive and answers our
questions all the time.
I also know that many psychics work on investigations , halp FBI and police (probably CIA as well). SO is there any way that cards can help to locate a missing person??? cause I can't think of one...but maybe there's a special spread for it?

Never heard so far of a special spread for it. I can imagine that certain readers could come up with some real interesting information while reading cards on a missing person. I would not be one of them I'm afraid. I am not psychic and while using tarot cards in my life I got trained in giving insight in a persons life. I would be afraid that when somebody is not alive anymore that I would "see" nothing, or misguiding information. I see finding missing person as a sort of specilisation of reading tarot cards which is not given to everybody. Very interesting question although, thanks for that!
Blessings