Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards

a_shikhs

hey,
I recently got this in my valentine exchange from a lovely AT member.. I finally opened the deck yesterday after finishing my long and horrible exams, and did a small spread with it.. I kept getting this card that stated you might get some shock in the near future which may be good or bad.. I didnt really bother with it and after an hour i got the biggest shock of my life.. I came to know that out of nowhere, the university has added two more exams which are this coming monday and tuesday.. lol... :D That was really a major shock..

I found this deck to be quite accurate.. Does anyone else have this deck and how do you'll use it??

Shikhs.. :)

redflash

I have this one, I haven't used it much yet though. I have used the spreads shown in the LWB & have found them accurate so far. These spreads are also great with tarot decks. I'm not really sure about other spreads, I think it might be a case of trial & error !

a_shikhs

The spreads are really good in the book. Yeah, i'll try them out with tarot cards..I think its a nice deck if at times you want your fortune read instead of a proper tarot reading. :)

catlin

*sigh* another one for the ever growing wish list.

a_shikhs

catlin said:
*sigh* another one for the ever growing wish list.

Lol... It surely is a good buy.. :)

catlin

Don't tempt me, I have already spent a good deal on my tarot addiction in the past few weeks (have to get some more before the German VAT will increase).

Chronata

hey catlin...you can have one of my copies...I think I have three or four versions from different time periods!

I always thought these were cute...but accurate? Not really... for me anyway.

But then I don't use them as much as my Leormand or Sibyll decks!

So they just might be accurate...I have never really given them a chance!

catlin

Hi Chronata,
Thanks a lot for your great offer, I've just pm'ed you for proposing something ;)

Chronata

Sounds awesome catlin! I tried sending you a PM that says YES YES! but your box is full! I'll try again shortly and leave you my address! :)