Healing With the Fairies

a_shikhs

hi,
I am planning to buy this deck by Doreen Virtue. I would like to know how is this deck for readings?? Is it a good buy??

Thanks,
Shikhs

gorgeousbutterfly

Hi. yeah i find it very good in readings. similar to healing with the angels but i find this one better . it explains the meanings well and comes with affirmations. if you like fairies its a good buy.

a_shikhs

I bought this deck a few days ago and its really sweet. I really like it..Most of the cards are really beautiful and yeah they connect really well. Hope this deck helps me connect better with the fae folk.. :)

KaiMoonshadow

I really like this deck as the cards are really lovely to look at and I find them very easy to read :)

harleyquinn

hi

hi i have this deck and dorens magical mermaids and dolpins deck and both are really good reads i bought the fairy ones first because i do love fairies and such and them and i just meshed so well hope this helped some bye
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

a_shikhs

I really love this deck and it connects really well. Last week i was going for a holiday, and i removed one card for advice and got the 'vacation' card. It was just so perfect.. :)

geministar

This is another deck I would really like. Im glad everyone has given good reviews for it.

I like that it comes with affirmations.

EnglishRose

My boyfriend just bought me the Healing With the Fairies oracle deck today. I'm so excited because its my first oracle deck and i've really wanted a fairy deck for ages as well.

a_shikhs

EnglishRose said:
My boyfriend just bought me the Healing With the Fairies oracle deck today. I'm so excited because its my first oracle deck and i've really wanted a fairy deck for ages as well.

Congrats on your new deck. This deck is really sweet and very accurate..Enjoy the fairies... :D

EnglishRose

Thank you a_shikhs, i can't wait to try out my new deck. I've just had a quick look at the cards and my favourites are Moving Forward Fearlessly and Dreams Come True.
In the spread section i've seen a few spreads for tarot and oracle decks combined so i'd love to give that a try.