PDA

View Full Version : Rocks,stones, Crystals That Speak To You..

Deszroo
05-04-2006, 14:53
What rock, stone, or crystal speaks to you...literaly or figuratively?...For me its Aqua Amazonite. I have two but for some reason its this one particular piece...I don't know why that one. I have the most direct, clear, thoughts without proding..I just have to hold it....the truth I am really meaning in my heart, mind, just comes to me clear and unpretentious...sometimes like voice of my own conscience or a spiritual councel of sorts. Its like a breath of fresh air..like being freed from ones ignorance, mental, spiritual blocks. So far I've usually This held it when I verbally chanting ; mantra...and while my mind is focusing on something in particular...like a question, problem, issue..sometimes nothing.

Desz

sharpchick
06-04-2006, 00:21
I use spheres on my altar to represent the Lady and the Lord - a selenite sphere for the Lady and black obsidian for the Lord. Both are very powerful crystals, with the selenite sphere being the most exquisite one I've seen yet.

When I first got the selenite sphere, I was turning it over and over in my hands, carefully examining it. (It has a window all the way through the middle of it.) The closer I got with the sphere to my face, the warmer the sphere got, and so did my throat, neck and palms.

Although I've not had much success with scrying in a bowl, I've always had interesting results with the obsidian sphere. Perhaps it's because both have been blessed and dedicated to use on my altar, but I believe these spheres have much to show me.

catlin
06-04-2006, 00:45
I use spheres on my altar to represent the Lady and the Lord - a selenite sphere for the Lady and black obsidian for the Lord. Both are very powerful crystals, with the selenite sphere being the most exquisite one I've seen yet.

Now this sounds cool!! Use of rocks and crysals do vary according the work I do with them or my mood.

Currently I am back on tiger eye, amethyst, larimar and clear quartz.

sharpchick
06-04-2006, 01:44
Catlin. . . off-topic I know, but any idea when your wiccan cards will get to the US? I've pre-ordered and am really antsy about getting them. Shipment from the vendor was anticipated to be this month. . .

Acadia
06-04-2006, 01:55
Wicca cards? You've raised my interest... :)

sharpchick
06-04-2006, 02:06
See Catlin's profile. . .

cosmic_bubble
11-04-2006, 02:24
i have a little citrine tumblestone which positively beams at me!! just holding it cheers me up when i'm a bit :(

:)

Elven
11-04-2006, 02:50
I think I mentioned this once before in another thread - so sorry if its a repeater!

I have a piece of Meteorite which is very powerful. I dont carry it on me any more - as it will surface issues and heighten awareness and spiritual contact with such strength - it can be quite disorientating. But I have a soft spot for it, and it demands respect - it sits with some of my Angel decks (behind glass) so I know where it is :P

Blessings
Elven x

diane drizzy
27-05-2006, 01:51
Sorry I'm late to the party!
Snowflake Obsidian speaks volumes to me. It's a stone I have always loved. It gives me a sense of calm and I just love looking at it.
I also love dressing in black so it also gives that cocooned feeling along with it.

Sophie
27-05-2006, 03:13
Moss Agate, Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Carnelian and Lapis Lazuli speak to me. Not literally, but very clearly :)

SilverCloudedWolf
27-05-2006, 05:12
I have a small clear quartz cluster that I feel is very close to me right now, I don't feel anything physically, but when I hold it I feel love. When I first got it it didn't have many rainbows but recently it has burst into colour. My other special one is a clear quartz tumblestone that always cheers me up when I hold it in light.

Silver

Milfoil
27-05-2006, 05:42
A natural, palmstone shaped bit of quartz I think, that I found on the beach. It stays in my pocket; it's just like a part of me now.

EnglishRose
27-05-2006, 11:28
I go through stages of loving different crystals but at the moment i love my haematite and my rose quartz. Also i have a beautiful small aventurine that is a gorgeous shade of light green and when i hold it up to the light it has sparkly bits in it.

delizt
01-06-2006, 02:30
All sorts of crystals speak to me at different times...right now it's a lovely bit of moonstone and a rather large piece of very light smokey quartz...

Milfoil
01-06-2006, 02:48
Tell you which one doesn't!

A large, obsidian scrying mirror. Its beautiful and I wanted one for so long but this just doesn't 'do it' for me.

jumptothemoonyea
01-06-2006, 04:13
I like to listen to boulders/rocks when I walk outside, in woods