Suggestion for a Oracle Creation board

Glyphman

I understand that some thought has been given for a seperate board specific to oracle creation, similar to that of tarot deck creation.
Just curious if it is still in the back of someones mind.
Perhaps it is just me, since I am in the process of trying to create my own oracle.
There are some different trials and tribulations involved in creating an oracle as compared to a tarot deck.
At this time, threads related to all deck creations are moved to the board for "tarot deck creation". I beleive that it could be bennificial to some of us inteested in creating oracles.
Perhaps if there is enough interest shown here the Mods may give it a try.
I would like to see how many others who visit here would like to see it come to light, and feel that it would truly be helpfull to them.

What do you think??

gravenimages

I think this is a good thing--tarot decks are different from oracle decks as you are not working with a specific formula/suits etc.

DraagonStorm

I know I would be interested in this!

BB
DraagonStorm

Elven

This sounds great! I am working on 2 decks at the moment, but even so, they're not picture decks as yet - so no lovely pics to post. Im working backwards - as usual :p

Blessings
Elven x

Simone

I have submitted the question to the administration of the forum, aka Solandia :).

Elven

Thankyou Simone! :D

Blessings
Elven x

Glyphman

Well, considering how easy it is to add another board to a forum, I think I get it.

Catch you all on some other forum sometime

Simone

As soon as we have enough oracle creation threads to justify a whole new board, it will be added...

So keep creating and telling us about it, folks ;)

Major Tom

Meanwhile if I may?

Creators of oracle decks and creators of tarot decks have more in common than not.

There's all the issues around copyright, printing, publishing and distribution that are precisely the same for both type of creator. I for one think it would be a shame if for the sake of a board (or a name) this type of information needed to be duplicated or even worse, was lost to one group or the other.

I guess I would like to urge Oracle Deck Creators to use the Tarot Deck Creation board. You have more in common than otherwise.