Botswana agate

prost

Has anyone experience of using it? I've been trying to use it to repair brain damage, as a result of poisoning from mercury dental fillings. I have also been putting selenite in my mouth to remove mercury in my mouth, as well as using other mercury detoxification products. I have also used amazonite, which has been beneficial to me - I was told to do so in a dream & it proved correct.

Sweet Irish Angel

Botswana Agate

Really sorry to hear about the medical problems you have experienced due to your fillings, I have used Botswana agate but not for such problems you are experiencing, I use it to enhance sexual energy by giving physical stamina. also sustain attentiveness to detail.. it can be used for stomach problems and also is believed to provide protection, increase fertility, and enhances creativity, sensuality, sexuality. It relieve stress, and provide emotional comfort. I would recommend Turquoise as it is for detoxification of poison, pollution or any radiation in the body and also any dental problems.

give it a try and hope it helps!

lots of love
*Elle* xoxo

Acadia

Oh hon! Don't put selenite in your mouth! Selenite dissolves in liquid, so, for your safety and the safety of the stone, certainly do not put it in water or your mouth! :eek:

catlin

Another suggestion

Yep, I can second Acadia's post! Don't put Selenite into liquids.

Have you tried a kind of Ayurvedic therapy we call "Ölziehkur" in German: you take a spoon ful of good Sunflower oil in your mouth early in the morning before breakfast and you try to "chew" the oil (imagine you are chewing on a chewing gum), roll the oil in your mouth for a couple of minutes (yes, it will be a very strange feeling, maybe you will also gag or whatever) and then you spit out the oil. The oil will look white and a kind of foamy (don't swallow it, because there are lots of noxious bacteria, mercury etc in it taken out of your mouth).

I know Botswana agate as being used when you have eye trouble.