Have you given your friends the tarot bug?

Lady Orchard

Just interested whether others around you have taken an interest in tarot, after you have.

A good friend of mine bought some cards a couple of weeks ago and is coming round with them tonight. I think maybe me getting my cards has given her the confidence to go ahead and learn too. I'm quite excited about having a "real life" tarot buddy!

Knightward

I have a friend in Arizona which started to develop an interest in Tarot after one of my readings. She still collects decks for the artwork, but no longer attempts to read them. She has a hard time with spreads because she over thinks instead of going with what she feels.

Alta

I have a friend to whom I introduced tarot. I gave her a deck and then later another. I do not think she ever learned to read, and prefers I read for her, but she does use and gets intuitive meaning from the cards. She prefers the Osho Zen. Which I will concede is a lovely deck and easily adaptable to be read oracle-fashion. I also gave her BBCats, but I don't think she uses it because being more like a tarot, it is harder to read without some background knowledge.

a_shikhs

I have passed on the tarot bug to my best friend. :D Shes suddenly showing interest in my cards and wants to learn them. But shes really scared of learning tarot so i am planning to buy her an angel oracle deck to start off with. :)

astroguru26

leaving real imprint on another psyche and making others fan.. through charm is my real motivation .......since long time when my numerological prediction start coming true....i had made many my friends reading those ...

rohit

Catmoon

About a year ago, or so, a young womam I didn't knew yet, sited beside me during a reading I was making for a mutual friend. As she showned interest in what I was doing, I asked if she wanted a litle leason on tarot (I love to share) I explained her just the majors, but the bug stuck so deeply, that noadays makes readings for her and other and became a very good friend of mine. We often talk about her readings and it's very nice to have her nearby.

faunabay

I got my Mom interested in tarot - well she mostly likes the oracle decks. :)
And a friend at work had been thinking about tarot. When I began showing her my decks it gave her that extra nudge to go ahead and buy a deck of her own. She nows has about 5 I think! LOL

Annabelle

No, oddly enough, none of my friends have caught the tarot bug. They enjoy having me read for them, and one friend in particular tends to ask a lot of questions about the cards and how readings work - yet she has shown no inclination of wanting her own deck or wanting to learn to read tarot herself.

I think most folks I've encountered see it as a little bit daunting - after all, 78 cards looks like a LOT to learn if you are just beginning.

manda78

yep

I passed an oracle deck onto one of my cousins, and also got another cousin into studying them! and of course my daughter adores them!
Manda

siouxj73

So far I've got my best friend, my sister, a work colleague and her mother on the wagon - the last three all in the space of a couple of months. :)