Can I post a reading here as a newbie?

M.J

I'm just new to this forum and new to Tarot, so I can't post in the 'Your Readings' section yet.

Would it be ok if I posted a reading here and asked for some help with interpretation??

I got a new deck today and it's very different to my other deck. I don't know if I have simply raced in too soon (I found with my other deck that putting off full readings didn't help and I bonded with them as soon as I got stuck into some celtic cross spreads), whether the reading doesn't mean anything or whether it does mean something.

I thought maybe if I could have some help with the interpretation I could see if I could make sense of it.

I might also do a spread tomorrow with my other deck and see what it comes up with. In the meantime I'll do some reading on here and see if I can learn a bit more for my own interpretation - I'm just not getting much and the stuff I am getting isn't making a lot of sense!!

EDIT: I've come back and edited this because I've gone over the reading again with my husband and it makes a lot of sense. I guess there is just part of it that I don't really want to believe (suggestion that someone I look up to isn't all they seem - turns out my husband had a dream two days ago where we were warned about him). I did a quick three card spread with the same deck and it made total sense too, seemed to fit very well.

I still wouldn't mind some extra thoughts if that is allowed on this part of the forum though.

Fulgour

magic numbers

Hi :) M.J ~A completely acceptable way in which
to increase your official number of posts and so
qualify to post on the forums with post minumums
is to visit the New Members forum and say 'Hello!'
to as many fellow new members as you wish! ;)

M.J

I still don't have 30 days membership so I guess I'll just have to wait!!!

Fulgour

Maybe...start a thread in Divination about the dream,
and include the readings as part of the investigation?