Media appearance for Mark McElroy and the Da Vinci Tarot

Lee

Mark was interviewed on a local Mississippi TV station, you can see the interview here. Mark does a great job promoting the Da Vinci kit and tarot in general. This is extremely cool! I am very impressed.

-- Lee

Elven

Hi Lee :)

:( I have to peddle this computer too fast to get video's happening - I'll fall off my chair :p Though I did try to have a look - Im getting one frame every ten seconds ACK!

Is it about the Enigma deck - the sound is just as bad - one word when ever :confused:

Blessings
Elven x

Lee

Hi Elven, it's not the Enigma, it's the one published by Lo Scarabeo, which they have just released as a deck-book set with a new book by Mark.

-- Lee

Elven

Thanks Lee :)

I will try to view this on a friends computer over the weekend and get back to the thread.:) Thank for the heads-up on this :)

Take care
Blessings
Elven x

lawguy51

Nice piece but doesn't the interviewer just give you the willeys, cause you know he's thinking 'this author is going to rot in hell for writing about Tarot'. Or is it me? :)

Lawguy51

Aura Wolf

Thanks for sharing Lee! I enjoyed watching it (I love my DaVinci deck :)).

tarotbear

There's going to be a whole lot of us rotting in hell together, so be sure to bring some wine when you come! I'll bring the cheese! :)

Shaymus

It's great to see someone being featured by the media about Tarot who is professional looking and articulate, and not wearing some flouncey gypsy-like garment, wearing bangles and beads and holding up XIII....haha.

Shaymus

tarotbear

Mark! ~ you have a SEXY voice! :smoker:

Mimers

tarotbear said:
There's going to be a whole lot of us rotting in hell together, so be sure to bring some wine when you come! I'll bring the cheese! :)

I know this great wine and some really funky cheeses! mmmm

As for Mark, I met him at a Readers Studio a couple of years ago and he is a wonderful guy! I will agree with Tarotbear about that sexy voice too. He should be able to market that voice! :D