Reading Tables

Little Baron

In another thread, members shared their tarot boxes.

So in view of the fact that I found a picture of my reading table on my phone, I will share my reading table.

Anyone care to show us where they read?

LB

Attachments

• 26-03-06_1822.jpg
    26-03-06_1822.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 148

catlin

Oh, LB, I love your reading table!!! Looks great with that large Buddha and the crystal ball.

I practically read everywhere so there is no reading table per se.

Rhian

I love your table, LittleBuddha! It looks so focussed and peaceful. The cloth is beautiful. I don't have a fixed place where I read (although I would like to fix that) - I do it on a chair, my bed, the floor, my lap... any relatively flat surface that's nearby, basically. :)

michmm

Little Buddha your reading table is really lovely... i love the effect of the Buddha, the crystal ball and the cloth ... they are all beautiful.
seeing this beautiful set up gets me thinking that I should do what i have been wanting to do for so long...set up a small table to keep solely for my readings...u have inspired me to do it!
thanks
mich

diane drizzy

What a lovely table, so calm and peaceful looking!
I feel so guilty, but since I'm a minimalist, I often lay my cards on the nearest chair.

snowy_owl

What a gorgeous environment!!!! I am envious. I would love to have a permanent place to read but due to *people beyond my control* and various cats, I seem to not be able to leave anything of value or beauty in such an open spot.

I wish I knew how to convey "Hands Off" in a more pleasant but effective manner.

siouxj73

LB, your table is just beautiful! I have a three year old and not much space, so I can't leave anything permanently erected. Even my altar moves from a little table to a high shelf when I'm not using it in ritual.

I am also guilty of laying my cards on the closest flat and uncluttered surface. :)

redflash

I'm not doing readings for others yet, but when I do them for myself I have to do it on the floor in my lounge ! I have a beautiful purple silk reading cloth that I use but I can't have anything permanent due to my toddler & 2 mad cats.