Crystal for dreaming

PhoenixLuz

Hi all,

I am looking for a crystal that will help to boost my intuition and my dreaming. I have tried amythest and moonstone, and moonstone seems to be better. I am very much a novice at this, though, so I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Little Eagle

Herkimmer Diamond is good for dreaming and dream recall. Apophylite is also good. Both facilitate astral travel.

Netzach

Chinese fluorite or ametrine (a cross between amethyst & citrine) are excellent for developing intuition - and they're both beautiful stones.

PhoenixLuz

Thanks for the tips! What about onyx? I have heard that's good for dreaming.

Briar Rose

Malachite is said to ward off nightmares.
China Jade improves the memory of dreams and is helpful in interpreting them.
Brown Jade is a dream stone.
Iolite promotes visions.

catlin

MM, PhoenixLuz,
Sugilithe, Larimar and Charolite can also be used to inhance dream power but depending on where you live they may be hard to get.

Onyx may be a tad too strong for most ppl but in case you suffer from nightmares, you can try it to keep them off.

chellemarie

If you are using a crystal for dreaming and dream recall, does it affect other people who sleep in the room or bed with you?

viking goddess

peridot or I've heard that spirit quartz works well also

Sweet Irish Angel

Dream crystals

chellemarie said:
If you are using a crystal for dreaming and dream recall, does it affect other people who sleep in the room or bed with you?

i dont know if it does or not lol, I have many under my pillow, and my fiance has said recently he remember his dreams and has not done so in yrs lol :) so maybe it does hehe :laugh:

Crystals I use to promote dreams and a good nights sleep are

labradorite, this crystal helps with a good nights sleep and vivid dream recall.

Chrysocolla enhances sweet dreams.

Green aventurine helps you remember your dreams.

Bloodstone is fab for prophetic dreams.

Jade promotes dreams & enhances inner knowledge.

Lapis Lazuli hightens spiritual awakening through dreams. ( brilliant stone )

Malachite stimulates dreams, imagination & visualisation.

Moonstone is brilliant for lucid dreams.

Smokey quartz is good for enhancing your dreams and aids you to remember them the next morning.

hope these help ;)

MountainAsh

My first thought would have been Amethyst. Clear quartz I find can amplify the vibrations of most crystals, perhaps having a chunk of that can boost the stones that you already find effective.

And I would say that having a crystal under your pillow or close to you could definately effect the people around. That doesn't mean that it will, but they most definately have the potential to. I think it would depend on how receptive the person is.