PDA

View Full Version : Crystal for dreaming

PhoenixLuz
17-04-2006, 14:48
Hi all,

I am looking for a crystal that will help to boost my intuition and my dreaming. I have tried amythest and moonstone, and moonstone seems to be better. I am very much a novice at this, though, so I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Little Eagle
17-04-2006, 18:15
Herkimmer Diamond is good for dreaming and dream recall. Apophylite is also good. Both facilitate astral travel.

Netzach
17-04-2006, 19:31
Chinese fluorite or ametrine (a cross between amethyst & citrine) are excellent for developing intuition - and they're both beautiful stones.

PhoenixLuz
18-04-2006, 13:23
Thanks for the tips! What about onyx? I have heard that's good for dreaming.

Briar Rose
18-04-2006, 13:37
Malachite is said to ward off nightmares.
China Jade improves the memory of dreams and is helpful in interpreting them.
Brown Jade is a dream stone.
Iolite promotes visions.

catlin
18-04-2006, 18:28
MM, PhoenixLuz,
Sugilithe, Larimar and Charolite can also be used to inhance dream power but depending on where you live they may be hard to get.

Onyx may be a tad too strong for most ppl but in case you suffer from nightmares, you can try it to keep them off.

chellemarie
16-11-2006, 06:32
If you are using a crystal for dreaming and dream recall, does it affect other people who sleep in the room or bed with you?

viking goddess
16-11-2006, 14:21
peridot or I've heard that spirit quartz works well also

Sweet Irish Angel
17-11-2006, 05:29
If you are using a crystal for dreaming and dream recall, does it affect other people who sleep in the room or bed with you?

i dont know if it does or not lol, I have many under my pillow, and my fiance has said recently he remember his dreams and has not done so in yrs lol :) so maybe it does hehe :laugh:

Crystals I use to promote dreams and a good nights sleep are

labradorite, this crystal helps with a good nights sleep and vivid dream recall.

Chrysocolla enhances sweet dreams.

Green aventurine helps you remember your dreams.

Bloodstone is fab for prophetic dreams.

Jade promotes dreams & enhances inner knowledge.

Lapis Lazuli hightens spiritual awakening through dreams. ( brilliant stone )

Malachite stimulates dreams, imagination & visualisation.

Moonstone is brilliant for lucid dreams.

Smokey quartz is good for enhancing your dreams and aids you to remember them the next morning.

hope these help ;)

MountainAsh
17-11-2006, 07:37
My first thought would have been Amethyst. Clear quartz I find can amplify the vibrations of most crystals, perhaps having a chunk of that can boost the stones that you already find effective.

And I would say that having a crystal under your pillow or close to you could definately effect the people around. That doesn't mean that it will, but they most definately have the potential to. I think it would depend on how receptive the person is.

Sweet Irish Angel
18-11-2006, 07:41
yes totally agree, mind over matter and all that hehe ;)

chellemarie
18-11-2006, 13:18
Thank you for that insight. I think I'll wait until the 3yo moves out of my room before I give this a try.

suebee
30-11-2006, 05:17
Adding some mugwort to the crystal pouch can really help. You would be suprised the dreams you will have!