the tree angel oracle by fred hageneder and anne heng.............

tinkerbell

i've just ordered these and i'm hoping they'll come any day soon.
i notice the interest shown in gillian kemp's tree magic oracle and thought that you might want to check these out also.
i've only managed to see 3 of the cards illustrated, (out of 36), despite searching online but i thought they looked lovely!
i'll let you know what i think when they arrive.
hope you all had a great easter!
love
tinkerbell x

Elven

Thankyou Tink :)

If you can maybe you could scan some? They sound really nice - let us know what you think of them :)

Blessings
Elven x

tinkerbell

the tree angel oracle has arrived!

well.......... it arrived today but so far i have only had chance to skim throgh the cards, (which are rather lovely!).
sorry elven, I'm not able to provide any scans as i don't have a scanner but i can tell you that all the cards feature a tree with their "tree angel" sort of enveloped within the image or depicted next to it.
they look kind of dreamy and watercolour-ish, not as detailed as the green man tree oracle cards but more detailed than gillian kemp's magic trees!
as i said, i haven't had chance to browse the book yet but from a quick flick it looks like a fun read!
i'll post more when i've had chance for a more leisurely look!
love tink x

tinkerbell

tree angel oracle....

Just bumpin this back up so you don't have to faff about looking for the link!
you won't regret getting this deck....the cards are breathtaking and the author has a real passion for trees.
love,
Tink x

Lewen

I just ordered this deck and was wondering if anyone had this. I can't wait to get it even more now that I've read good things about this! :)

Anyone else who haves this oracle have anything they'd like to share?

faunabay

I don't have it but it's been on my wishlist for quite a while. I love the idea behind it. But the link tinkerbell provided doesn't work anymore. Did you buy it from amazon Lewen??

pippi

Oh, I'd love to see scans of this deck if anyone has any to share!

faunabay

I just found an Australian website that has a scan of 4 of the cards. It's not very clear but gives some idea of what they look like. hmmmm...... makes me want it more. :D

http://www.tarotopia.com.au/product/870