Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 13 - #43

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 13
Number: 43

Symbol: A PORTER CARRYING A MOUNTAIN OF HEAVY BAGGAGE.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 13 is:

TAURUS 12 ~ A YOUNG CUPLE WALK DOWN MAIN-STREET, WINDOW-SHOPPING.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 13 is:

TAURUS 14 ~ ON THE BEACH, CHILDREN PLAY WHILE SHELLFISH GROPE AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 13 is:

SCORPIO 13 ~ AN INVENTOR PERFORMS A LABORATORY EXPERIMENT.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 13 are:

LEO 13 ~ AN OLD SEA CAPTAIN ROCKING ON THE PORCH OF HIS COTTAGE.

SCORPIO 13 ~ AN INVENTOR PERFORMS A LABORATORY EXPERIMENT.

AQUARIUS 13 ~ A BAROMETER.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 13 are:

CANCER 25 ~ A LEADER OF MEN WRAPPED IN AN INVISABLE CLOAK OF POWER.

LIBRA 7 ~ A WOMAN FEEDING CHICKENS AND PROTECTING THEM FROM THE HAWKS.

SAGITTARIUS 19 ~ PELICANS, DISTURBED BY THE GARBAGE OF PEOPLE, MOVE THEIR YOUNG TO A NEW HABITAT.

PISCES 1 ~ A CROWDED PUBLIC MARKET PLACE.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Dr M E Jones has the Key Word Industry and talks about self confidence.

LYNDA HILL www.sabiansymbols.coma says -
You may be doing so much to help others at the moment, but not getting much appreciation. Be wary, however, that you are not just helping people to hang on to their extra `baggage', through your desire to be useful and helpful. This can weigh them down when you are no longer available.
Self-reliance. Owning other people's 'garbage'. A feeling of having to shoulder other people's baggage. Being weighed-down.
The Caution: Being so busy with other peoples' problems that you are unable to work on your own. Not knowing when to say "no".

Element Bauxite
Discussion Bauxite is aluminum ore. Bauxite is a orangy-chestnut brown sedimentary rock, and has many applications eg. as abrasives, cement, in chemicals and metallurgy. Carved, polished and drilled by hand, bauxite makes warm earthy beads, which are enhanced when natural human oil and sweat is absorbed into the material. Bauxite is used in Alchemy mainly in making the basic tinctures. Spiritually bauxite absorbs negativity and aids in cleansing and purification. Feeling this stone, it really speaks ‘industry’ in its uses, and the spiritual earthy feeling resonates with Taurus.

Solar fire - arm - Cervical and brachial plexi (hmm again! I have to find out why this symbol comes up 3 times...)

I do see a few really positives to this symbol if YOU are holding the baggage then you can be in the driving seat, if you have your talents and you know them you can use them, if you handle your self you are more likely to be happy. I like the image of Atlas holding the world here, as no matter how bad life is we are (supposed) to be only given as much as we can HANDLE.

MARINA

tink27

Repressed and contrained action

The first thing I thought when I was this symbol was 'Ohh my aching back! I'm imagining this porter works at the train terminal. Trains pass noisely into the station constantly! The only reprieve from this would be silence of the trains as the passengers and hordes of sightseers are getting on and off the trains.

Carrying other people's luggage does not appeal to everyone. We'd have to concentrate so hard at the task at hand, our bodies dragged down, there wouldn't be time to feel at peace or even at ease with oneself. It's as if we've accepted this job to postone a sought-after goal for an indefinite period.

Mirroring the heavy package, I can't help thinking I have taken on too many commitments and responsibilities which are now weighing me down. Do I continue carrying this overload or do I put them down and focus on one at a time? Is it that when I am alone I feel lost, confused and even frightened? Longing for direction, do I look to others to guide the way?

How do I learn to 'see' in the silence when I'm constantly in a haze of confusion?

tink

MCsea

""How do I learn to 'see' in the silence when I'm constantly in a haze of confusion? "" - tink

IMHO, put the bags DOWN ;) and look for the answer in Taurus 14..
I think stop, put the burden down assess it as an industry expert might with a simple list with a time line, then go out and play !!

Time sometimes provides clarity, happy feelings always does, I imagine when Im lost confused and hurt IF I was just handed a million dollars would things FEEl different, what would change... - that is imagination at work - Taurus 14, could be one solution for Taurus 13 THIS IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE - says rubbing sore back and looking at my OWN osteopathic bills!

HUGS
(GENTLE ONES)
MARINA

MCsea

There you go, just read your post for Taurus 14 you already found the answer!

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 325