Help Going Crazy

Jascrystal

Dear Crystal and Herb Forum

I am surrounded by Confusion and Bad luck

I wanted to know if anyone has experienced any Wealth accumalation with Citrine

I order a Citrine and a Sodalite from Mooncavecrystal.com

I just feel depressed and mind races so much i cant focus on anything
I dont take any medication because medication well only make u sicker being in the medical field trying to become a nurse but the future doesnt seem possible is there a stone that can help me with exam and achieving my dream and helping my mind calm down and not be so negative?

I would really appreciate ur replys at this depressing time
thank u to all
JM

Acadia

Have you considered making gem Elixirs? That might be the way to go. I take gem elixirs to help me with weight loss and depression, and I get a lot of good results from them. :)

Jascrystal

how do i make this gem elixir and of what gem
where do u buy your gems from acadia

have u had any experiences with citrine and sodalite regarding wealth and peacefulness

Acadia

For depression, you'd use clear quartz (though I have my own "brew")

For confusion, you'd use Smokey Quartz, or Hematite, or Magnetite

Bad luck is generally a manifestation or symptom of another problem, so if you can figure out what the other problem is, then you can treat it.

Citrine should be a good stone for depression or if you put it in the wealth corner of your house helping encourage prosperity, and sodalite should be good for restoring peace. How do you plan on using them?

I generally buy my stones from a local store, or from a handful of trusted Ebay sellers.

Jascrystal

dear acadia

i have no idea how i am suppose to use them i guess all just carry them around with me i dont know much about crystals these are very first crystals

what is ur wealth corner i dont get that

and how did u make the elixir just by putting the clear quarts into the water for a few hrs

SilverCloudedWolf

Then welcome to the world of crystals!!!

Crystals are often used in conjuction with other disciplines, and the wealth corner is a feng shui term. If you stand with your back to the front of the house it's the rear left corner.

Gem elixirs are made by putting the crystal in water and leaving it, though sources disagree as to how long (from a few hours in the sun to 24hrs) but the important thing is that it gets either sun or moonlight directly on it. It's up to you how long for, so whatever feels right for you.

Have you considered buying a book on crystals? There are many good ones available, I would suggest Judy Hall's The Crystal Bible and/or Doreen Virtue's Crystal Therapy as good starting books.

Silver

Acadia

Jascrystal said:
dear acadia

i have no idea how i am suppose to use them i guess all just carry them around with me i dont know much about crystals these are very first crystals

Congrats on your first crystals! :) I suggest, if these are your first crystals, that you pick up a book or two on gemstones. I'd suggest:

Healing Crystals and Gemstones: From Amethyst to Zircon by Flora Peschek-Bohmer

The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall

The American Indian: Secrets of Crystal Healing by Luc Bourgault

Love Is in the Earth: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals by Melody

And Barnes and Nobel has some great self-published or limited published books, like Heal Yourself with Crystals by Hazel Raven.

what is ur wealth corner i dont get that

The wealth corner is, if you stand at the front of your house, facing the house, the arean in the far left corner of your house.

and how did u make the elixir just by putting the clear quarts into the water for a few hrs

The general way to make them is to put the stone in distilled water and allow it to rest in the water for several hours. However, before you start doing a lot of experimenting with making elixirs, buy one of the above books to learn if allowing it to soak will harm the stone, or if it's unhealthy for you to allow to soak.... There are several stones that are not prudent to soak in water because you don't want to directly drink anything from the stone.

I'm going to have to agree with Wolf and suggest that before you get too deep into crystal healing, you buy several books on the subject, to make sure you and your gems are safe. :)

Jascrystal

Problem

dear acadia

the problem is opening th door to my apartmen which is shaped like a condo its double story the farthest left corner is in the bathroom do u think i should put the crystal in there i dont know because pple poop in there lol i dont think the crystals gonna like it

Sherringham

Jascrystals

Jas, pooing is a normal healthy bodily function, the crystals really won't mind!!!

midnightmerry

Hi again. On the other thread you started several folks made some suggestions on books that will help you learn to use your crystals. Have you checked there?