PDA

View Full Version : Profile information?

fairyhedgehog
25-04-2006, 20:54
I would like to add to my profile information: decks that I have owned but don't now. I'm not quite sure where I could put that though? The list is this length:

Cards that I have owned but don't now:
Pagan 2000
Moon Garden
Shakespearian
Celtic (de Burgh)
Art Nouveau (Matt Myers)
Rock Art
Inner Child
Mythic
Cosmic
Goddess
Visconti
Classic

Borrowed from the library:
Merlin

Any ideas?

Yora
25-04-2006, 21:04
;) Just put (shuff) it somewhere! If there is room you could put it in the tarot decks you have. (I think it would fit!) Or perhaps the wishlist, if you'd like to have them again!

fairyhedgehog
25-04-2006, 23:26
I could put them in the currently owned list but you can't use bold formatting to indicate headings so it would look pretty confusing.

There aren't any of them that I want again - not even the OOP and rather lovely Shakespearian. None of them was the right one for me!

darwinia
25-04-2006, 23:30
I could put them in the currently owned list but you can't use bold formatting to indicate headings so it would look pretty confusing.

Instead of using bold for your titles, use caps and leave a space under the heading--it will look nice and neat.

Solandia
25-04-2006, 23:41
The Tarot Collection field is probably the best place; there's no reason why it can't include a past collection as well as the present. While it isn't possible to use bold for the titles in the field, as darwinia mentioned capitals will work.

~ Solandia

fairyhedgehog
26-04-2006, 02:18
Thank you - all of you :)

I shall go and sort it out when I get a moment and use capitals for the headings :)