Question, Need Help...

jentayu

Greetings to everyone :)

I'm really really new in Natal/Birth chart readings. Just curious, what does it mean when the person Ascendant is in Leo, and the person's Moon is in Pisces?

BB ~ Jentayu :)

star-lover

just my 2 cents

leo rising gives confidence pride warmth in the heart but with large ego/bit of a show off/drama queen type - fun to be with
but underneath the pisces moon is really sensitive dreamy private not as direct - both signs need reassurance and cant take criticism very well and both signs are outwardly loving and kind
a friendly caring compassionate person

of course this is so general, so many factors could alter this but thats just what came into my mind and someone else can have a completely different take on this combination

jentayu

star-lover said:
leo rising gives confidence pride warmth in the heart but with large ego/bit of a show off/drama queen type - fun to be with
but underneath the pisces moon is really sensitive dreamy private not as direct - both signs need reassurance and cant take criticism very well and both signs are outwardly loving and kind
a friendly caring compassionate person

of course this is so general, so many factors could alter this but thats just what came into my mind and someone else can have a completely different take on this combination

Thanks Star-Lover, :)

That really helps. Hopefully I can get more feedback on other people's insight about this matter which I'm totally new at at the moment.

BB ~ Jentayu

Fulgour

Hello :) Jentayu!

I've tried to understand the Rising Sign thing too
and it doesn't really amount to anything helpful~
at least so far as I can tell. It's like a patchwork.

Ascendant, descendant, the stuff about houses,
what do they do but just complicate everything?

It's like reading sub-titles and watching a movie~
while the words actually being spoken are foreign.

clarity

Hi Jentayu!

The rising sign/ ascendent shows others who you really are, traits that emerge only those close will know. The "inner" you.

The moon sign shows how a subject will intuitively and instinctively react and respond to all situations and this is in the manner of the sign its in. It represents emotions, feelings.

So with a Moon in Pisces:
The responses to all situations will be emotional.
Indiviual is easily moved to great happiness or sadness.
The moon will tend to weaken the character, encouraging the subject to take the line of least resistence.
Deception or lies to others or the self is a tendency as a result to not hurt anyone.
Also adds caring and sacrificial qualities.

Rising Leo:
You've got confidence, and seem to know it better than anyone else.
Enhances organizational skills and adds a strong desire to succeed.
Also adds inner strength.

clarity

Just wanted to add, the way I look at it is that I'm a combination of my sun sign (Taurus) as well as my rising sign (Leo). I'm an amalgamation of the 2. But the Leo traits aren't really shown to those I don't know well. I am a Taurean in general, especiallon the surface but with a Leo core, don't know if that makes sense or helps any.