Crystals for Fertility

SuzanneMoon

Hiya everyone

I was wondering if you knew of any good crystals to use to help enhance fertility :)

doreen

Hi,
Carnelian, moonstone and chrysophase are used for fertility problems.
Moonstone is excellent when used as an elixer, to help with conception.
Hope that helps,
Doreen.

catlin

Yes, moonstone is cool, Carnelian works great for ppl who have a problem with raising sexual energy in them. Ruby might also work well.

eastarot

I know a woman who conceived a few months after wearing a moonstone ring set in silver.

Carnelian resonates with the sacral chakra (site of the reproductive organs). Placing it 4 inches below the navel is said to stimulate the chakra.

eastarot:)

sharpchick

Green stones are also associated with fertility, growth and increase.

FantasyWorld

Shiva Lingham

http://www.bojistones.com/stones/Shiva-lingham.html

SHIVA LINGHAM STONE- Stone of Nurturing.

The Shiva Lingham Stone is from the sacred Narmada River in Onkar Mandhata, one of India's seven holy sites. Villagers gather this unique Crypto-crystalline quartz from shallow river beds. Lingham describes the shape-egg like, but hand polished to balanced proportions. This often worshiped fertility stone is revered by Hindus as the embodiment of Lord Shiva. Lingham is also the sacred Sanskrit word for phallus.

In Tantra, the shape embodies masculine energy, dynamic expression and knowledge. The markings named Yoni (sacred sanskrit word for vulva), depicts the feminine energy, wisdom and intuition. Together, the female energy arouses the masculine urge to create. As such, the Tantric Lingham unifies the dualistic (male female) world into harmonious balance.

The ancient practice of Feng Shui uses the sacred Shiva Lingham Stone to direct the energy flow throughout one's home. [size=+1]Place a Shiva Lingham in the Relationships/Marriage area of your home to increase fertility and to bring you closer to your partner.[/size]

The Shiva Lingham Stone is physical body stone. Nurtures second chakra. A great stone for those who did not receive proper nurturing in childhood. Use Chrysoprase with the Shiva Lingham stone to add courage to see the early experience and how it effects your life. Place the Chrysoprase between the first and second chakras in a healing session.

lunalafey

A Smokey Quartz works quite well for fertility. This comes from personal experience :).
I got one many years ago and within 6 months I was pregnant. I wore it for 6 years and ended up with 3 children. It mysteriously removed itself from my neck (chain was to small to fit over my head without unclasping it) shortly after the third child and, well....no more pregnancies.

sharpchick

lunalafey said:
A Smokey Quartz works quite well for fertility. This comes from personal experience :).
I got one many years ago and within 6 months I was pregnant. I wore it for 6 years and ended up with 3 children. It mysteriously removed itself from my neck (chain was to small to fit over my head without unclasping it) shortly after the third child and, well....no more pregnancies.

Nothing like the voice of experience. Hoping that the powers of the stone, which is one of my favorites and so resides in absundance in my home and office, does not overcome the effects of surgical sterilization. . .

skygreen

In addition to the stones already suggested
stones to work with for promoting fertility include
quartz manifestation crystals crystals with "babies". Family clusters are supportive in crystal grids etc.
Crystals that are good for balancing the hormones, improving the blood circulation, encouraging relaxation and helping to ensure a healthy pregnancy include Rose quartz, moonstone, bloodstone, unakite, rhodonite and quartz crystal .
There are many choices of stone which can be carried or put in grids for promoting fertility. What stone makes best choice will depend on the specific situation. Use your intuition and look around to see what stones are making themselves available.

The best fertility stones I've encountered placed themselves /were found on the street. One is a whitish pinkish stone that is shaped rather like a pregnant woman but is not identifiable as any specific rock or mineral. Another was a piece of San Francisco Jade.

Traditional stones for fertility include holey stones, egg shaped stones, rose quartz, carnilian, Mexican fire opal, green and orange calcite, moonstone chryoprase, red coral, garnet, shiva lingum, smoky quartz and Dolomite, Manifestation crystals and abundance clusters of quartz.

Not Crystal healing but another fertility calling practice is to hang lead crystal in the double drop cut in a sunny window. there is also an ancient tradition of carved stone figures in many cultures as fertility talisman.

MCsea

I agree moonstone - and all the others mentioned
RED GARNET - as it really helps the female reproductive energy too

MARINA