Crystal Workshop

TemperanceAngel

Finally the workshop I booked agessssssssss ago is due to happen this Sunday and the next one in a couple of weeks :D
I am so excited by this. Will post with what we have learnt next week ;)

Alectra

Which workshop are you doing?
I am also doing a beginning course at the end of month through the Crystal Academy.. The one founded by Katrina Raphaell... Is that the same one or a totally different workshop?

~AlectrA~

TemperanceAngel

Oh I have seen the one you are talking about on the web, just recently. It looks amazing and would love if you could post about it :D
I am in Australia and am doing one here.
The beginners section was Sunday and I will post about it when I have more time :)

wizzle

I'm definetly interested in what you will learn in the workshop. Most of my crystal experience has been hands-on and self taught.

Ciao and have fun

TemperanceAngel

Hi wizzle, have not seen you for ages :)

Day 1 was the Beginners day and unfortunately no revelations came through for me, although I did enjoy the day and had a great healing session.

Bought a new crystal called: lepidolite which is WILD, love it!!

Ahhhh, I did learn the "Calcite Sweep." A really nifty healing with stones done in 20 mins. Basically you get a set of calcite, seven different colors and place on each chakra (as I say this my third eye tingles!) corresponding to that chakra color. ie: orange for sacral etc. I probably have it all in my notes if you are interested and can post exactly what calcite we used for each chakra?

The beauty of this is the stones were small, like tumbles and cheap.
So basically lay the stones on front and leave them for 20 mins. You do not need to do any healing with your hands. The person need not be touched at all.

The healing was amazing.It aligned my chakras on a really deep level. How wonderful is that??

We talked a lot about crystals, as in the properties of your basic ones. We drooled a lot over our teachers crystals :D

The next workshops, 4 in total, will be interesting if you are into that kind of thing: healing, elixirs, Atlantis/Lumeria etc. etc.

wizzle

Thanks for the info and sounds like a great workshop.

I've been saying all along that fancy-shmancy overpriced crystals are not required in healing and I'm thrilled to hear your workshop validated that. My own fav stone is one I found in a bag of rocks, but I'd give up absolutely everything I own before I parted with this big, ugly sucker.

I've attached a couple of pics.

Someone asked me if crystals work and I can only say a huge "yes." It's not quick. But I'm totally convinced I was lead to the home of my dreams via crystals and my good friends on this forum. I did a lot of healings for those who needed them and then I was able to find a great house.

BTW, if anyone needs a crystal healing I'm still available. I"m a bit stressed due to the move, but if you have a current need, let me know. I've done a bunch of healings here on line that seemed to work out well. So don't hesitate to ask. The usual drill is that I"ll need to send you energy for a few days in order for it to be effective. Is this consistent with what you learned in your class, TA?

I believe crystals understand or maybe faclilitate how we work with each other.

Attachments

• rocks 001.jpg
    rocks 001.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 100
  • rocks 002.jpg
    rocks 002.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 92

TemperanceAngel

Love the picture wizzle.

And, yes!! Seven different calcite stones about $25AU is all you need for an amazing healing and chakra balance on many layers :)

wizzle we did not cover the distant healing with crystals. When we did the calcite sweep, we placed the crystals on the person and did not touch them again until we took the crystals off. We did know work, just let the crystals do their work. Amazing.

Does that answer your question slightly wizzle? Or maybe it cannot be answered properly due to the distant healing?

I will try and remember (my memory is soooo bad at times) and ask for you next Sunday about healing with crystals over distance.

TemperanceAngel

Alectra said:
Which workshop are you doing?
I am also doing a beginning course at the end of month through the Crystal Academy.. The one founded by Katrina Raphaell... Is that the same one or a totally different workshop?
This must be amazing!! I have only just discovered her books, but not bought any yet.

Alectra have you started your workshop? Can you post about it for us, please please please :D

Netzach

TemperanceAngel said:
Ahhhh, I did learn the "Calcite Sweep." A really nifty healing with stones done in 20 mins. Basically you get a set of calcite, seven different colors and place on each chakra (as I say this my third eye tingles!) corresponding to that chakra color. ie: orange for sacral etc. I probably have it all in my notes if you are interested and can post exactly what calcite we used for each chakra?

I'd love to know this, please. It sounds a really useful technique.