Sun square sun synastry?

pumog

Hi all

Just a quickie synastry question please - I don't know the birthdate or year sadly, but how disastrous is hoping for a relationship between a Scorpio sun and a Leo sun? All I know is he's sun Scorpio and moon Leo.... my full astrological chart details are in the list.... many thanks for any comments

star-lover

vague because of unknown degrees

sun/sun comparisons i find dont count for too much in a relationship reading- how do you know he has leo moon if you dont know the dob - did he tell you?

without the birthdate you can't do the synastry really unless you just go for broad sign compatibility (linda goodmans bookk relationship signs does this just by sign/sign and it seems to fit pretty ok in my experience)

in that case his moon on your sun is good and his sun trines your venus/mars also good his moon sqares jupiter and sun opposite jupiter - not bad - his sun trines your saturn - solid whereas sun/neptune not so solid

there are a few other aspects here just by sign comparison but reall y you ought to find out a birthdate

pumog

star-lover said:
how do you know he has leo moon if you dont know the dob - did he tell you?

without the birthdate you can't do the synastry really unless you just go for broad sign compatibility in that case his moon on your sun is good and his sun trines your venus/mars also good his moon sqares jupiter and sun opposite jupiter - not bad - his sun trines your saturn - solid whereas sun/neptune not so solid

Thanks so much... yes, he asked my sun and moon and I asked his. It's a very new connection which is in a state of limbo right now while I wait with fingers crossed for contact to resume... so not possible yet to ask more... I was also interested to see his sun may well be in my 7 house. I know it's hard with so little to go on so thanks very much.