Cute but outta my price range !

midnightmerry

Wow, that is great. I love the artwork. I collect old images and would love to have those, both for the art and the rarity of the divination deck. I've never seen one of those before but now I want to keep my eyes out on eBay to see if another one pops up for less $$$!!

Pagan X

That game has been in print for many years and shows up on eBay often, from various eras.

It is cute!

MoonLite

Aw... aren't they just exquisite, just so cute!! :thumbsup:

Hmm... I wonder how many of our own decks will still be around in a 100 years or so time. Hopefully lots... but perhaps also a reminder to keep the boxes. How many of us take our decks out and put them in bags, then go throw the box away. :eek:... know I have for some!

redflash

I keep all my boxes just in case ! I have a first edition vertigo that I hope will be worth a few quid in 10 years !

midnightmerry

Pagan X said:
That game has been in print for many years and shows up on eBay often, from various eras.

It is cute!

How in the world have I missed this?? I do searches all the time on eBay for fortune telling games. Hmmmmm.

Good to know that it is not so uncommon though. I wouldn't mind having a copy.

gravenimages

Here's one that's a bit cheaper (although not as old). Try #9519681791 on ebay.

XXNat

midnightmerry

I just saw those today! I have them on my watch list to see how the bidding goes. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Colby

Ooohhh those are soo cute and I'm such a cat lover too. I'll have to keep my eye out for others that pop up :) Thanks for sharing :)

Bad_Calvin

That is pretty neat indeed. Wow.. just wow.
I thought some of the games I had from the 1940's that 3M put out were old. :) I love old games, but this is a bit pricey.