Transference healing, animal magic cards.

redflash

It's not tarot or an oracle so I was a bit stuck at what forum to put this in, no doubt it's the wrong one !

I bought these today at the psychic fair I went to. Its a deck & book set, self-published by an Australian woman called Alexis Cartwright. Have any of you used them, I have been thinking a lot lately about trying to find out what my totem animals are so when I saw this set I knew I had to have it. xx

Here's a link

http://www.transferencehealing.com/home.asp

a_shikhs

Hi redflash,
these cards look lovely. Ive never seen them before. Have you tried reading with them?

redflash

I haven't been home long so I've not had a chance to read with them yet. I think I will probably use them more for meditation, though it does mention daily draws & a couple of spreads. When my little boy goes to bed later I will sit & have a good look at them.Been thinking about toem animals a lot lately, & trying to figure out what mine are, this might help.

redflash

Did a quick reading last night using a spread mentioned in the accompanying book & it was quite scarily accurate as to what qualities I need in my life. Will use these more for meditation than readings. If you are interested in totem animals then I think this is a must. I'm pleased I got them. x

Alta

Having looked at the website and read your description of how you used them, I think they really are oracle cards, so I am moving the thread to that Forum.

Thanks,
Marion

catlin

Wow, the cards look great! Reminds me a bit of the Crows magick deck.

Are the depictions of the animals the same as on the cover? If so, then they must be stunning.

redflash

catlin said:
Wow, the cards look great! Reminds me a bit of the Crows magick deck.

Are the depictions of the animals the same as on the cover? If so, then they must be stunning.

Yes, they're the same as on the cover, they're lovely. I'm quite taken with them even though they're not the sort of thing I usually go for. xx

redflash

Just thought I would post how I had got on with this deck.

I'm doing a daily draw with them & the companion book also suggests a monthly 3 card draw. I did my first one & it was right on the money. Think I will try to do one on the first day of the month from now on, very insightful.

A bit of an expensive buy, but I think it's worth it !

siouxj73

I've just bought this deck. I got goosebumps the first time I picked them up so I had to buy them.

Does anyone else here use them?

shadowdancer

I have tried to have a scoot around the net for images but can't find any? Is there any scanned in anywhere we can have a look at?

These do look powerful but I would want more than the front cover of the box to go by.

Thanks in advance

Davina