timeframe different depending on querent's age?

skinofthesoul

Hello all,

I have this Russian Gypsy oracle deck by A. Tutchkov and in the book she says that one shouldn't read for children and young people because their timeframe is going much faster. I hope I can explain this properly :) it's like, when you're young, your life happens much quicker so that the future things in a reading tend to be very close or in the present and the present is often past already. This slows down as you grow into adulthood.

This thinking sort of made sense to me and also tallies with the little that I've experienced so far. Also, I would expect this to mean that when you read for older people, the timeframe would be more stretched out - the present not quite there yet and the future really in the future.

What do you think? Have you noticed something like a different timeframe feeling for querents of very different age? Or do you know of indications to the contrary?

I'm very curious about your opinions :)
skinofthesoul~

Brock Johnson

I'm currently trying to find out how to do time frames :D The reason for the post is that I understand and believe what the author is saying. Tarot is relative and so it is relative for the person it is speaking to/about.

Brock

aibhlin

I think I have the same deck of cards, as I understood it she meant that children has so many options, so many possible futures and they change quicker than a blink of an eye thus making divination useless.