The Most Amazing Gift!!

Baroli

I don't know if I should post this here or if the Mods wish to move this,but I am so excited I am about to burst!!!

I was saying to my COS partner this week, that I liked the look of her deck Tarot of the Old Path and that it may have to be my next deck when I get the money. Now that was yesterday, I think.

Today in the mail I get this package addressed to me from US Games, Inc. Now I know I haven't ordered anything because I am tapped out and my card wasn't charged, etc etc. I open the package and it is Tarot of the Old Path. I am Stunned. I am Floored. I am beyond happy. I don't know how this got to me, perhaps it was sent to me by mistake. There is no invoice that says gift. Just an invoice.

If someone here was kind enough to do that, I say thank you so much!! And if not, then I thank this forum because without it, I would not be so interested in pursuing Tarot. So, THanks Aeclectic,....I think,....:bugeyed:

Man it's like an episode from the Twilight Zone.

Baroli

Aura Wolf

Great story! I'm glad you got the deck you wanted--how bizarre! Now if it really was a complete fluke--I'd say it's a very special deck for you indeed, and that you should treat it as such :)

tabi

Definitely sounds like the deck was meant to come to you. :D The tarot god(dess) is smiling upon you. Tell me the secret! ;)

Elven

WOW How awesome baroli!! What a wonderful gift! When you work out the secret - please let me know!! LOL!! :) What a fabulous mystery!

Blessings
Elven x

Brock Johnson

Congrats! Now, if only that could happen to me with a million dollars!

Brock

a_shikhs

Wow!!! Baroli, you're really lucky. Maybe that deck was really meant for you and had to come to you anyhow.. :D Hope you enjoy your new deck!!!

huredriel

Baroli that is wonderful news ......... not from me I'm afraid ....... you are obviously meant to have this deck!!! And I'm sure you are gonna bond with it extremely well. Hmmmm, wonder if that will happen to me with the DC or Steele Wizard :D

x Huredriel

Baroli

Mystery Solved!!

I have to share this with y'all. It is so typical of this gal and I and our friendship that goes back to being in the same Kinderegarten class.

At 12 midnight I got a phonecall from this gal, who is psychic beyond belief. She amazes me with all the things she can do, one of which is she knows what I am thinking when I am thinking it. Well, she called and of course after many salutations and how's the family and the kids, (God she's now a grandmother), she asked me if I got her gift. I looked at the phone and said Oh?? She proceeds to ask me if I am still doing Tarot or getting back into it? She answers her own question with 'Of course you are' and then tells me I need a deck that is suited for me. She sent me as a gift Tarot of the Old Path. Now what you have to understand is that the last time I spoke with my girl Celeste, (Love her name), it was 5 years ago, and she was living up the street from me. She has since moved to the west coast, where hubby is happily designing software for a very very very big corporation beginning with the letter M.

But what I love is that just a couple of days ago, I saw pictures of the deck and thought how nice it looked and it may have to become my next acquisition. My gal Celeste is the most caring, kind, considerate person I know. She uses her abilities sparingly, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She is also one heck of a tarot reader as well. But I thank her for the gift, and I still thank the forum for being here and giving encouragement to all who need.

Now I am going to play with my deck :D

Baroli

a_shikhs

Wow.. What a lovely friend.. And what an awesome psychic. Its great to have such lovely and caring friends.. :)

catlin

Happy playing, Baroli52.