Please answer someone

Jascrystal

is there a spell for Success in JObs Education Basically in every aspect of life?

thank you
JM

tink27

How about a spell to attract luck?

I have a spell that attracts good luck from a book called Tarot Spells

You need four cards. The Star, The Wheel of Fourtune, a Significator over the Wheel of Fortune and the World.

They look like this X
XX(Significator on top of Wheel of Fortune

X

The Star represents forces beyond human control, help from diverse sources and good fortune. The Sinigicator card represent you over the Wheel of fortune to show that YOU have the advantage of the forces of change. The Wheel represents changing circumstances and is assocated with Fortuna, the Roman goddess who gave good luck on those she favored, The World symbolizes a 'Perfect Life'.

For this spell select a special object, a crystal or something you treasure that can be used as a good luck charm. Anything that has a good 'feel' to you and that can be carried around with you.

If you've done spells before, prepare how you usually do before you start.

When ready, put the star in place. Visualize that you are floating in a sea of shining stars. Their light shines through you and their magnetizes you so that all the good forces of the world are gathered about you and clothe you in the brilliant raiment of sucess and good fortune. The power called down from the stars themselves courses through your spirit and soul. Close your eyes and feel as clearly as you can how this would feel. Savor the sensation.

Next is the Wheel of fortune and put your Significator on top. Noe that your card is at the balance point of the layout, you are the natural nexus-point for all the forces that are called forth and you will benefit. Again close your eyes and see yourself at the whirling center of vast tides of beautiful light. They course through you and swirl about you. You are swimming in success.

Now The World. Imagine yourself at the center of this card and the blance of all forces and events of humankind, of the sky and of the earth. In some cards the Green wreath is Earth herself drawing in the vast powers of light you have called forth and pulsing them back to you.

YOU are at the center of it all - feel the snsation of good powers go through your being in the Earth and back through you again. Imagine in anyway you can being the figure in The World Card. Imagine using your hands to manipulate the cosmic energies weaving threads of success and good fate.

The charm you chose, rub it between your hands and feel energy surging through your body and flowing out through your hands, inbuing the object with power.

When ready say:

I am in harmony with all of life's highest spiritual forces for the goodness of myself and the goodness of others.

I draw power from the starts
And send them, through me, into the Earth,
then back through myself once again.

Fortune, success and luck are with me,
surround all that I do and following me everywhere,
All who are about me prosper
As do I
And I become better, stronger, happier and more successful
than ever before.
By all the high and mystical powers through whom Fortune shines,
So shall it be.

End this anyway you wish.

I'm sorry I don't have a better spell. I just wanted to help.

tink

Acadia

Jas, you're really concerning me... A lot of people have given you great advice on books and resources to use to learn about crystals and magic. As far as I know (and judging by your comments), you've yet to follow through on these suggestions.

I don't want to sound rude, Jas, because I'm really looking out for your best interests here... But your version of dabbling can be very non-productive. And dabbling in magic... Not such a good idea unless you've done research first.

Jas, I BEG you, before you start doing magic, you need to research witchcraft and magic first. There is so much that goes into it, and as much as I love everybody here, you cannot rely on others to give you information on magic and spells without taking the time to research the answers yourself too.

For example, today the Moon is Full, but it was Void-of-Course from 1:27pm to 4:55pm. That completely changes the dynamics and the effects of a spell. This is information you can't gather just by asking people for spells...

FantasyWorld

Acadia said:
Jas, you're really concerning me... A lot of people have given you great advice on books and resources to use to learn about crystals and magic. As far as I know (and judging by your comments), you've yet to follow through on these suggestions.

I have to 2nd this.
There have been about 6 different threads started about help with crystals and many people have responded with great advise. Has any of it been read?

midnightmerry

And I'm going to have to 3rd the comments made about these threads. No offense to anyone, but Jas, may I ask how old you are? Are you reading the posts people have made in response to you?

You seem to be jumping from subject to subject, all with a call for help. If you need help, there has been some great advice given here so far. Hope you'll look into some of the things already mentioned but so far you have not responded to any of the suggestions given in any of the threads you've started.

SilverCloudedWolf

I, too, agree with what has been said. Other people here have offered help, and from some of your posts I can see you have tried some things, but I feel as if you give up if something doesn't work straight away, yet the areas you have asked about require effort and energy and above all persistence especially if they don't work straight off. Yes, some things might not be right for you, but it's more that you haven't found the right way to work, there is a lot of room for experimentation. You might even find that once you have done a few things you can go back and that which didn't work before will do now.

Like anything in life, you only get back what you put in, so if you're not prepared to go and do your own research, and thinking and doing and experimenting, then I'm not surprised you're having trouble making these things work for you. I'm not saying that you should stop trying, because that would be a shame for both you and your crystal friends, but you need to realise that nothing in crystals or magic is quick, or sometimes even easy, but if you persist the rewards will be great.

I understand that you may not have the resources e.g time, to put in huge amounts, but anything is a start, and I really do hope that you will continue to learn and grow. And we are here if you need help. I really do hope that what has been said in this thread helps you,

Silver

Alta

Hi Jascrystal,
As I explained before via PM about the various Fora, only questions around crystals and herbs should be posted here. Your question on magic needs to be moved to Spirituality, but as you are not a subscriber, I'll have to just lock it.

I'll leave it here until Monday morning to give you a chance to read the replies.

You have gotten some excellent advice in the posts above.

Regards,
Marion
Moderator, Crystals and herbs.

Alta

By the way, some of Jascrystal's threads have been combined (by me), where they started as individual threads. M