High Priestess in a relationship spread

Sushi

Can anyone give me some insight to the meaning of the High Preistess coming up in a relationship spread?

I had it come up in a three card draw (Queen of Wands, High Priestess, King of Pent.) and I'm not sure what to make of it. I assume the other two were the two people in question.

Brock Johnson

Is there a designated meaning for the position?

If not, I would have to say that possibly it has to do with a materialistic man and a passionate woman joined together by their emotions for the ideal mate. May I ask what deck. I noticed you have some of my own and I'd be able to help if I new what the card looked like.

Perhaps the High Priestess could also refer to how the relationship really hasn't become a real relationship but it has been thought over quite heavily by both parties.

Brock

Sushi

No designations for the positions. You know what you said about it being thought over quite heavily by both is right on the money. The deck is rider waite, and actually for some reason I think the two people are reversed. I think he is the queen and she is the king. He's very emotional (and a pretty-boy) and a leo and she is a down to earth taurus that's definitely master of her domain.

sharpchick

Brock Johnson said:
Perhaps the High Priestess could also refer to how the relationship really hasn't become a real relationship but it has been thought over quite heavily by both parties.

Brock

I'd agree with that - the High Priestess is about gestation, not actually giving birth. . . to an idea, action, etc.

Evaliana

This might be way off, but I would say that there are secrets being kept between them. As to who is keeping the secrets, and if its only one or both of them is the question. Just a very odd relationship all around I would say.