My Dream

Brock Johnson

Last night, I had a dream where I went to the only tarot reader I know. Never been there before but it was a little bit busy in her strip mall store. I asked for a reading and she pulled three cards. 1-2-3 I can't remember any except that the 2nd card was the fool. It was a yellowish deck, kind of like the Visconti but not historic looking. I'm not sure what the other two cards were but for some reason I'm getting flashes of 6 of Swords and 10 of Cups. Anyone care to interpret this tarot dream?

Brock

firecatpickles

I had a dream about a tarot deck, and when I woke up I found which one it was and I bought it! It was the Solleone Fiorentine.

After you find the deck and get it, I think that you should take those three cards out, do a reading and post it in the "Your Readings" Forum. It sounds like it could be significant.

KK
:spade:

Brock Johnson

That's really cool KK. I've seen a lot of decks but I don't think that I've ever seen these cards before. That's my mission. The fool seemed to be juggling on one foot if that helps some people's recollection.

Brock

firecatpickles

Post as much detail as you can. So far:

Yellowish
Semi-historic looking (quasi-modernistic?)
Fool on one foot

What about the minors? Were they pip decks or scenic? If they were pip cards then what arrangement were they in, if you can remember?

KK
:spade:

Brock Johnson

They were kind of bland cards but they were all illustrated. I said that they had a yellowish tint like the Visconti (maybe I'll check that one out)? The fool was also juggling balls and had a court jester hat on. I remember this card vividly but the others not so much. It was kind of like the guilded tarot on a visconti card if you know what I mean.

Brock

gregory

Not the Charles VI, is it - reissued as the Estensi ?

Brock Johnson

I'm afraid it isn't the Estensi/Golden tarot of the Renaissance.

The colors are faded with a yellowish dominance. Not any of the Visconti's because I checked. Perhaps I'm meant to create this deck?

Brock

gregory

Brock Johnson said:
I'm afraid it isn't the Estensi/Golden tarot of the Renaissance.

The colors are faded with a yellowish dominance. Not any of the Visconti's because I checked. Perhaps I'm meant to create this deck?

Brock
That’ll be it ! Go for it ! The world needs new decks :D but my credit card doesn’t !

Then again - JUGGLING sounds more magician-like..... (goes back to the books...)

Brock Johnson

I can't really draw for the life of me. Well, I'm not THAT bad but I'm not great. Maybe with a little practice. If I do make one, gregory and KK will be the first to recieve complimentary copies!!!

Brock