PDA

View Full Version : Planets-Between-Partners Series:

dadsnook2000
15-05-2006, 04:16
I'm considering initiating a new series this fall (September) to address one of Astrology's biggest questions; compatibility between people, partners, spouses. It will be titled "Planets-Between-Partners Series."

In this series I will be introducing specific planetary pairs within phase relationships using some new metrics while retaining some of the skills and understandings we have explored and gained up until now.

My question to the list is this: Do you want to explore the subject of compatiblity between partners? If you do, would you post your partners birth data (when the time is appropriate, not now) so we/you can learn from this new area of exploration? Dave

star-lover
15-05-2006, 06:57
YES! definitely
i'm all for it
i think synastry is one of the most exciting interesting parts of astrology
count me in
:)

huredriel
15-05-2006, 07:00
I would love too, but haven't got a partner that I could do this with :mad:, will be trying to absorb the info for future tho ;)

Sunburst
15-05-2006, 08:45
I would too... sounds like a great idea.

Sunburst

rainwolf
15-05-2006, 11:16
I would :)

I think I could find more than one person to look at, beyond relationship status such as a special family member.

Cant wait!

stardancer
15-05-2006, 12:03
I'm in. Those who don't have an official spouse can use any close relationship, right?

Grigori
15-05-2006, 14:31
Maybe we can pair up single Aclecticans and see if we get any hits :D But it would be good to read the threads single or not, thanks Dave. (Although apparently most AT-ers are gonna use me and dump me when I get too needy.... stupid astrology program.. I'm not needy!... well... :rolleyes: )

Hawthorne
15-05-2006, 23:27
I'd definitely be interested in this, and would be prepared to post info (chart and/or aspects) on myself and ex or current partners. I would not be happy to post actual birth dates, but would be more than happy to include chart gifs or whatever!

Sounds like a great idea. I find synastry seems more accurate for me than composite - which apparently goes against the opinion of most expert astrologers.

Just out of interest, I'll post my favourite two aspects just now:

Venus c Mars (*?^@@ HOT!!)

Sun trine Moon (sweet, affectionate, dependable aspect)

Keep us updated!

Leo62
15-05-2006, 23:51
Yes I'd be interested too - with the same provisos as Hawthorne (chart gifs rather than birth data) to protect the innocent ;)

I have been in a relationship for 15 years, and my SO and I have chart synastry that make most astrologers come over all doom-laden (Saturn/sun, Pluto/venus, Neptune/mars, all hard aspects) so I'd be fascinated to get some different views ...

squeakmo9
16-05-2006, 01:38
I'm also single but would follow this thread with great interest:)

Vilyariel
17-05-2006, 00:12
Hey!
This is just the kinda thread I've been waiting for (but didn't know it until it happened!).

I've been doing alot of those free compatibility samples on astrology.com recently concerning myself and my boyfriend, with a couple of conflicting results so i'd be very interested to know how these can resolve themselves!

Apparently we have a very positive aspect, which is sun conjucnt venus.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this thread progress.

Hawthorne
17-05-2006, 02:11
Yes Sun c Venus is a very good aspect, for friendship and affection. It's not necessarily a pointer to romantic love, but along with other aspects would certainly be a great basis for a romantic relationship.
(I share it with someone who is very special to me and its a lovely sweet aspect)

red11
17-06-2006, 05:05
I'd be interested too! No s/o currently but I think synastry in astrology is so fascinating...

dadsnook2000
17-06-2006, 10:34
I'm happy that so many are interested in this topic. I wanted to keep everyone informed of my plans and schedule for this new area of exploration.

I'll be leaving for a few weeks vacation in early July so the interval between now and then is too short to start something of this magnitude. I'm thinking that early August might be the first opportunity to start this thread -- and with summer vacations still in force here in the nothern hemisphere, even August might be too soon. So, I'll see if I can start something then, see what the response level is, and then gear up the presentation of information and ideas so that we can all share our experiences on each topic-segment. Sharing is really where we learn from, so having good participation levels is important.

So, look for this thread to start then. And, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them. Dave.