Herkimers

FantasyWorld

Finally got myself a few Herkies!

I put a Herkie and a piece of Amethyst together on the table next to my bed for dreamtime.....I have weird dreams anyway but WOW they are twofold now!

Someone posted on another thread that she loved Herkies but they made her crazy and maybe oneday she would get back to them but I can't seem to find that thread to re-read it.....

What are peoples thoughts/experiences with Herkies?

I carry one now at work and seem to be able to go faster and use the 2 I mentioned above at bedtime, that's all I've done w/them so far....oh, almost forgot....the 1st one I got I held for awhile and didn't feel to different then put it on my 3rd eye and that was intense!

diane drizzy

I have a set of earrings which I love!
Being stones from New York State, they're all the more special to me!
I understand they are stones of courage, strength and protection.
In any event, Fantsyworld, enjoy them-and sweet dreams.

Acadia

FantasyWorld said:
Finally got myself a few Herkies!

I put a Herkie and a piece of Amethyst together on the table next to my bed for dreamtime.....I have weird dreams anyway but WOW they are twofold now!

Someone posted on another thread that she loved Herkies but they made her crazy and maybe oneday she would get back to them but I can't seem to find that thread to re-read it.....

What are peoples thoughts/experiences with Herkies?

I carry one now at work and seem to be able to go faster and use the 2 I mentioned above at bedtime, that's all I've done w/them so far....oh, almost forgot....the 1st one I got I held for awhile and didn't feel to different then put it on my 3rd eye and that was intense!

I have Herkimers. I love them. However, I've noticed that they all have distinct personalities, and can be very touchy. I have a huge Herkimer, the size of my fist, with two large crystals and then a third smaller crystal underneath the larger two, forming something of a triangle. They had it at the store and I fell in love with it, but the owner was just wanting to get rid of it. It had been sitting in the store for months with not so much a bite on it. Then I guess a week or so before I came across it, a man asked to hold it, and the owner said that when he was holding it on the flat of his palm, it just "broke." The two larger crystals seperated from each other just off the fracture line, and split the smaller stone in half. The woman said it was like the crystals just "let go" from eachother. He didn't pull it or tinker with it or drop it... They just fell apart. She said since then she wanted the Herkimer out of her store, not only because in months only 1 person looked at it, but now it was broken and she said "worthless," so she was selling it for way under what it was worth. I bought it, brought it home, and I love it. When you hold it so that the pieces are together, I swear to you, it sings.

So I had it out on the dining room table for a few days, and I was in love with it. Then my husband got home from a fishing trip, and he saw it. He picked it up and was looking at it, when, I swear to you, I saw the third, smaller crystal, just sort of "let go" just like I imagine the first crystals did. It was like I had balanced the broken crystal on there and it fell off when my husband picked it up. I swear to you, it was sound. Where it broke, there were no cracks, fissures, fracture lines, just solid crystal. Then, when my husband picked it up, it just fell off like it wasn't attached. It was absolutely amazing.

So now my Herkimer is 3 pieces instead of 2, and I don't let men touch it because when they do, it breaks. :D

Apollonia

My Herkie Left Me (sob)

Do these guys have a rep for leaving abruptly? Last month, I was delighted to purchase my first, 3 small ones. The next day I put one in my pocket (in a bag so I wouldn't lose the tiny thing) and when I got home from my one and only errand, bag and rock were gone, while everything else was still in my pocket. I know that crystals take off when they are needed elsewhere, but I felt kind of sad, like a new acquaintance had just offhandedly rejected me for no apparent reason.

I'd like to know if anyone else has had this happen, and if I might have a different experience with the other two (which for now are staying safe and sound on my altar, but which I would like to take with me sometimes).

redflash

Fantasy, it was probably me ! I still love my herkimers but wow I'm not ready for that sort of thing. So theyre packed away in a little box & hopefully one day I will be able to use them again.

3rd eye experiences with it were amazing, holding it while I did readings made me understand the cards better & I was totally energized all the time. Too energized, I burnt out ! I just didn't know what I was doing.

I have 2, a small one on a necklace & one that fits in the palm of my hand. The bigger one is my favourite & it always seemed to like being on the window ledge on a sunny day ! I used to leave it there in the full moon & it was practically bouncing the next day.

As long as you know what you're doing you will be fine. I was suffering from depression ( still am ) & I just got obssessed.

Let us all know how you get on with them. xxx

FantasyWorld

Thanks everyone for your info.....
Acadia-I'll make my hubby stays FAR away from them;)
Redflash-I suffer from depression too so I guess I'll try to take it slow with them and not take on with me to work everyday but maybe once a week instead...
((((Hugs))))

Blessed Be

geministar

I bought my first Herkimer last weekend. Its only small but I really love it. It has what looks like a little air bubble and I keep it in a small silk pouch and havent used it yet. I intend to use it whilst using my tarots and oracles to increase my clairvoyance!

delizt

Hi all,

I have two large size Herkimers, one with lots of inclusions and one that's a bit chipped but has rainbows...I also have a few really super clear ones about the size of a quarter and one even has a teeny water bubble! I love them...I sleep with the larger ones more so than the smaller because I found the energy more "gentle" The smaller ones, especially the super-clears really have "zing" and I found they were too energizing for sleeping....

skygreen

herkies

I have 10 teeny tiny true herkies and one slightly larger one
I have not tried them for sleep work yet but have had great results with them in the smallest grids ever. They pack a huge punch.
They seem to have a lot more vibrancy than the Herkemer like stones I also have .
Here is a link to a tiny chakra grid with the herkimers
http://pjentoft.com/tinycirclsq.jpg