New Crystals - Rhodochrosite

geministar

I just wanted to mention my excitement over a few new crystals I brought over the weekend to add to my tiny collection and also I brought a silk pouch to put them in. I got Aventurine, Blue Quartz and Rhodochrosite. I had never heard of or seen Rhodochrosite before, its like a pink and white swirl and is for love on all levels and balance. Does anyone else have this crystal? At present Im finding all my info on crystals from the internet, but intend to get the book The Crystal Bible when Im not so broke!

midnightmerry

Hello! I have some rhodochrosite crystals growing on a quartz bed. It is a small sample, about 2 in. long, but it is nice. I drool over the deep pink crystals you can see on eBay but I can't afford them. I also have some adventurine and I like it alot, too.

Enjoy your beautiful crystals!

SilverCloudedWolf

Hi. I have rhodochrosite, although i haven't used it much, but I agree - it is a lovely stone. The lady I bought mine from also said it was good for "that time of the month". I hope you enjoy your new crystals!!

Silver

redflash

geministar, the crystal bible is definitely worth saving up for. There are some good sites for finding metaphysical properties of crystals which I use a lot but my book is much-used !

Rhodocrosite is a lovely looking stone but I haven't used any. I always get it mixed up with rhodonite. Have fun with your new crystals !

Gaby

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Rhodocrosite is Argentina's stone. It's also called "Inca's rose". We have here a lot of rhodocrosite pieces, since rings and pendants to lovely big statues made in one piece of the stone *Ü*

Firephoenix

Not new stone...

Rhodochrosite is not new stone. Clive Cussler the fiction writer even mention about this precious babies in one of his book - Atlantis found. ;)

skygreen

Rhodochrosite

For years I just was not very interested or attracted to Rhodochosite, it never called out or spoke to me. It just was a more solid "love "stone than called out to me. I worked more with Rose Quartz , Kunzite and jade.

Over the last year and a half Rhodochrosite has more actively come into my life. I got the call from three lovely pink CRYSTALS, then a lovely free form cabochon and a small holed piece came with an expanded healing set.

The crystals are deeply healing and cheerful in their energy.Quite different in feeling and personality than the massive ( type not size) stones I'd always encountered before . A freeform Cabochon has also joined my group of cabs for a laying on of stones set which has not completed itself yet.

I think one of the reasons Rhodochrosite has come forward now for me is because after 2 and a half years, my youngest daughter has passed through the active healing of her fractured 4th Lumbar vertebre but sometimes has severe pain in her leg and back from the nerve damage that did occur. The Rhodochrosite in all its forms has been dramaticaly effective for ending pain.She tells me that it is very soothing whether we do actual layng on or use holding or one of the remote methods. We are also working with these stones on bringing stability to some relationships and to deal with some transitions in everyones lives.

Rhodochrosite is a premier love stone, bringing love and compassion into relationships this is also a stone which promotes divine love and self acceptance. A more grounding stone than many stones used as love stones Rodochrosite helps keep love real and supports deeper relationships that endure beyond the first blush of infatuation.

Peggy Jentoft

wizzle

I adore Rhodocrosite and have a bunch of cabachons I've always meant to turn into a bracelet.

To me it's more of a supportive stone than anything else, rather than love in the rose quartz type of feel (or the green stones). It's a great stone for when you need energy or are under stress. I suppose that is why it works so well for skygreen's daughter when she is in pain.

I would differentiate between a stone which opens us up to relationships, such as rose quartz, to rhodocrosite, which helps us with our own love issues. I hope that makes sense.

chersprite

hi, I live in the UK and I love crystals! I find melodies "love is in the earth" book very comprehensive (although no pictures). Rhodochrosite reminds me of pink bubblegum!

x joanna

delizt

Hi there,

I have a lot of Rhodocrosite in my collection, in all shapes, some that are a dark reddish, and others that are more "bubblegum" pink.....I find it's a very comforting stone, as been mentioned and I have always tended to sleep with a large tumbled piece of it when I am having trouble with my asthma...