Question about dreams...

Anja

I was wondering if the following has ever happened to other tarot readers out there:
I did a reading last night and asked a question about why someone was feeling angry. I pulled 3 cards and interpreted them. When I went to sleep I ended up having a dream about a woman that I work with whom I have never dreamed of before. She told me that she had to tell me something. I walked to her house and she preceeded to explain in detail as to why my friend was upset. My question when doing tarot was answered in full in my dream. I wasn't obsessing over this at all before bed and this has never happened before. I was wondering if anyone out there in tarot land has experienced this before, did you start to become more psychic as a result of this, or any other comments, thoughts, or wanting to share stories.
Anja

Philip Harris

Dreams

Intuition is awakened in our dream state. It is there that we leave behind the troubles and concerns of the day and free our subconscious mind It is not uncommon for a mystic to pose a question to the Self just prior tp sleep. Free of reasoning, the small voice is able to impress the mind with answers. They often come in a dream or just when arising in the morning. Although, the answer may also come when we are focused on other events and are not trying to Think the answer into existence. As long as you do not fear truth, there is nothing to fear....ever.
Phil