Anyone For a Crystal Reading?

TemperanceAngel

Continuing my play day with crystals I wonder if one person would like to volunteer for an intuitive crystal reading?

My loose plan is to draw some tumble stones intuitively and then read them!

Hope that does not sound too vague?

light2000

Oh cool temperanceangel :)

I have a book about it. I volunter and isn't too vague :D

TemperanceAngel

Woo-hoo your on light2000!!
You have a book about crystal readings? Cool :D

OK, well I will do TA's made up intuitive reading.

I have decided I will pick 6 crystals that I am drawn too and am not sure of their positions yet, I think I will wait for the crystals to me what they are all about :)

Thanks for volunteering, this is going to be fun :cool:

light2000

Yes this will be fun :D

Take all the time you need, temperance angel :)

And thank you

TemperanceAngel

Part 1

I drew the crystals that spoke to me and then checked with my pendulum that they were the correct ones for you.

Crystals drawn (in order):

Sodalite
Kyanite
Carnelian
Aquamarine
Yellow Jasper
Rhodonite

NB: I have 4 tumbles of aquamarine, the first one drawn was not the correct one, so another was chosen.

Before I chose the crystals I picked up that carnelian, aquamarine and yellow jasper would all be stones for you. Excuse me if this reading seems disjointed but I need to write as it comes so I don't forget that thought!!

The carnelian speaks to me strongly of you needing re-enrgizing. The yellow jasper (which is new) tells me you need to do some emotional healing from your solar plexus. That's the place that retains the most gunk (IMHO), with anyone. The aquamarine is a really light blue with white in it. Beautiful!!

Three stones in different shades of blue (aquamrine, sodalite and kyanite) speaks of your throat chakra. Quite a sensitive area.

My feeling is that you are a sensitive person. Now because we are working with energies or vibrations here (re: crystal reading), that is where I feel you are sensitive. When I say sensitive I mean to energies around you. You pick up energies easily and need to be careful that they don't stay in your aura. Notice no grounding stones like hematite or smoky quartz. This reading is more to do with the outer energetic bodies, as opposed to the inner.

Do you have an understanding of the seven energetic bodies that make up our aura, light2000?

The aquamarine is good for protecting you from radiation: computers, mobile phones etc. The Kyanite works strongly with the throat chakra and is also cleansing for the aura.

The rhodonite is also new. It has a sense to me of a hard exterior but softer interior, if we could imagine for a moment that a crystal is not 2 dimensional.

Are you a Water sign, or do you know where your water lies in your chart?

I have worked with the sodalite on my own throat chakra just recently, it is very powerful working almost immediately when laid on the throat area.

So, hence, we need to speak about communication. But because this reading has such a high vibration the commuincation is linked to your own personal truths and beliefs.

You need to be aware not taking on other peoples beliefs or the energies of the belief. But also when someone is angry or upset or an emotion that is similar. You have to learn to block that energy so it does not enter your aura. You know sometimes when someone is venting it is almost like they "spit" that energy out leaving it for someone else to deal with.

There is something about your "screen name" too, that helps link in with this reading.

The yellow jasper is also new. It is stunning and I had never seen yellow jasper until I bought it last week. It looks like sand seen from a distance or mountains. Say if you were looking out of a plane window. So, I suppose we could think of this as the grounding stone. Or the area that needs grounded is your solar plexus or your personal power?

The rhodonite tells me you have a strong heart, but are a softie inside :)

And the sodalite I need to work on.

These are my first thoughts.

I still need to meditate with the stones.

Can you post now before I move on so I can get a sense of how what I have said fits with you, if it does at all?

TemperanceAngel

Oh I just realised what the yellow jasper was reminding me of.
I think it looks like the planet Jupiter as photographed by a satellite!!

Hmmmm, Jupiter is exspansive, lucky. It's a huge planet and so is the solar plexus.

Maybe it is time you expanded your personal strengths?? Yellow, bright, masculine, outer, Sun.

These are good words we can play with!!!!

light2000

TemperanceAngel said:
Can you post now before I move on so I can get a sense of how what I have said fits with you, if it does at all?

Sure i can, but after write this i need to go to work :)

TemperanceAngel said:
I drew the crystals that spoke to me and then checked with my pendulum that they were the correct ones for you.

Crystals drawn (in order):

Sodalite
Kyanite
Carnelian
Aquamarine
Yellow Jasper
Rhodonite

NB: I have 4 tumbles of aquamarine, the first one drawn was not the correct one, so another was chosen.

Before I chose the crystals I picked up that carnelian, aquamarine and yellow jasper would all be stones for you. Excuse me if this reading seems disjointed but I need to write as it comes so I don't forget that thought!!

It is ok Temperance angel, i understand :)

TemperanceAngel said:
The carnelian speaks to me strongly of you needing re-enrgizing. The yellow jasper (which is new) tells me you need to do some emotional healing from your solar plexus. That's the place that retains the most gunk (IMHO), with anyone. The aquamarine is a really light blue with white in it. Beautiful!!

Yes, last night i re-energized myself, so carnelian is talking about that experience or maybe i need more .
And yes i need to heal some emotional things and after i did this re-energizing excersice when i do meditaion i get a weird felling at solar plexus. Isn't a pain is weird :)

Ans yes aquamarine is one of mu favourite stones :D . I have one

TemperanceAngel said:
Three stones in different shades of blue (aquamrine, sodalite and kyanite) speaks of your throat chakra. Quite a sensitive area.

And i'm with you here again, i think my throat chakra is the most sensitve area i have.

TemperanceAngel said:
My feeling is that you are a sensitive person. Now because we are working with energies or vibrations here (re: crystal reading), that is where I feel you are sensitive. When I say sensitive I mean to energies around you. You pick up energies easily and need to be careful that they don't stay in your aura. Notice no grounding stones like hematite or smoky quartz. This reading is more to do with the outer energetic bodies, as opposed to the inner.

Is true, i'm very sensitive to toehrs energies and i pick them easily, specialy the bad ones.

D
TemperanceAngel said:
o you have an understanding of the seven energetic bodies that make up our aura, light2000?

Yes i have, i'm not an expert but i understand a litle :)

TemperanceAngel said:
The aquamarine is good for protecting you from radiation: computers, mobile phones etc. The Kyanite works strongly with the throat chakra and is also cleansing for the aura.

I passes many time at fornt of computer and at my cell phone :) so yes i guess i need to protect myself for that radiations

TemperanceAngel said:
The rhodonite is also new. It has a sense to me of a hard exterior but softer interior, if we could imagine for a moment that a crystal is not 2 dimensional.

Yes, i make walls and show myslef stronger and hard to hurt, but the truth is i'm very softer and i easly get hurt.

TemperanceAngel said:
Are you a Water sign, or do you know where your water lies in your chart?

I'm not a water sing, i'm virgo, but my rising sun is cancer, so a water sign :)

TemperanceAngel said:
I have worked with the sodalite on my own throat chakra just recently, it is very powerful working almost immediately when laid on the throat area.

Yes is a good idea, i never tryed it, but i have sondalite too, so i guess i will do that at my next mediation.

TemperanceAngel said:
So, hence, we need to speak about communication. But because this reading has such a high vibration the commuincation is linked to your own personal truths and beliefs.

I'm very rigid at my truths and beliefs, and they are my own, at general speacialy at spiritual belifes they are my own. And like i live a lot for spiritual this become my favourite subject of a conversation.

TemperanceAngel said:
You need to be aware not taking on other peoples beliefs or the energies of the belief. But also when someone is angry or upset or an emotion that is similar. You have to learn to block that energy so it does not enter your aura. You know sometimes when someone is venting it is almost like they "spit" that energy out leaving it for someone else to deal with.

yes i know. I do protection but sometimes i forget. When i'm at public places, specialy at night when i came home i feel angry inside and unhappy. I guess i don't block others energys too much.

TemperanceAngel said:
There is something about your "screen name" too, that helps link in with this reading.

The yellow jasper is also new. It is stunning and I had never seen yellow jasper until I bought it last week. It looks like sand seen from a distance or mountains. Say if you were looking out of a plane window. So, I suppose we could think of this as the grounding stone. Or the area that needs grounded is your solar plexus or your personal power?

My screen name? lol, i don't know

Yes, is my solar plexus that need to be grounded, is why i'm felling this weird felling at my stomach when i do mediation. And my personal power increased so i guess that you are right :)

TemperanceAngel said:
The rhodonite tells me you have a strong heart, but are a softie inside :)

And the sodalite I need to work on.

These are my first thoughts.

I still need to meditate with the stones.

Yes i'm very softie inside, and is strong because i suffered too much, But now i'm happy.

Ok, mediate more, take all the time you need :)

After i finish my work i will see what other toughts you had :)

So far so good :D

light2000

TemperanceAngel said:
Oh I just realised what the yellow jasper was reminding me of.
I think it looks like the planet Jupiter as photographed by a satellite!!

Hmmmm, Jupiter is exspansive, lucky. It's a huge planet and so is the solar plexus.

Maybe it is time you expanded your personal strengths?? Yellow, bright, masculine, outer, Sun.

These are good words we can play with!!!!

Yes, i guess is time to expanded, so i made my first step last night :D

Seems i will have a long road to go, hahahah.

Well time for work know, i hope you don't mind.

TemperanceAngel

light2000 said:
Well time for work know, i hope you don't mind.
Of course I don't mind!!

I have not even started meditating on the stones yet!! But now I know what to work on with them. Will do so over the next few hours :D

Thanks for your feedback, light2000. This is all becoming very interesting. Maybe we should have called it a "Crystal Healing Reading?"

rash212

This was an interresting thread.. never knew one can do a crystal reading this way!!!

thanks for the insight
rash