Group Tarot Readings

Poetic_Pirate

okay, this happened to me not too long ago, and i wanted to know if anyone else had ever done such a thing:

awhile back, a friend and i went to this hooka bar down the street from me. while we were there, i asked her if she wanted a reading. she said that if i gave her one, shed do one for me ^_^ fun stuff. while i was getting ready to read for her, this indian girl came up to us and asked if she could have one, out of curiousity, ya know? so me and di were talking about who would give her a reading...so we decided to do it at the same time using both of our decks. we discussed a layout and put down our cards. it was interesting to see that all of my cards coincided with hers. everything her cards said,
mine had said as well, and so on. the girl we did the reading for was impressed, and i must say, so were we ^_^. what i found amusing was that i was using Frouds Faeires Oracle, and she was using the Aquarian Tarot. spooky, non?

but i was wondering if anyone had ever done something like this, and what you and your friend got out of it ^_^

Peace,
Pirate
~Always finding meaning in the seemingly meaningless....~

mahimaisme

PP!
i've never done this, nor had anyone do it to me but i think i might like to!! sounds fascinating and fun! :)
m.