what's it mean when your cards start flying and jumping out ...

michmm

what's it mean when your cards start flying and jumping out of the deck everytime you shuffle?
I was asking a question about a guy who has conned my family of a large amount and everytime i shuffled, my cards kept flying out , not one by one, but in clumps! flying, jumping, hopping out of the deck...

i was wondering if this means something!!!

or does it just mean, i'm plain ole clumsy!!! LOL @$@#!#!!#!~#@~~~@!

michmm

oh yes, i might add, that the cards did such a lot of dancing around, that i gave up doing the spread altogether and started this thread!
LOL :grin:

AND, this IS the first time they have done the polka so seriously!

Lillie

When it happens to me it's usually because I fluffed the shuffle.

With a question like you were asking, which is obviously going to be of great importance to you, it could be that nerves or worry made you shuffle badly.

Sometimes a single card will fly out at me, and depending on wether the card seems to answer something, I either take it as a sign, or just shove it back in.

I hope this all works out for you. There are some terrible people in the world, I hope your family can get the money back.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, if your using that spread, that I posted, the secret message, its happened to me several times too. I think its a powerful spread.

Serpenta

michmm

yeah, serpenta. boy! you are absolutely right!
it DID happen when i used your spread...

michmm

serpenta, well, i FINALLY managed to do your spread.
the next time round, I composed myself, and asked the question calmly... i feel that the first time around, my question itself was not very clear, maybe i had a 100 thoughts running around my mind at that time, while shuffling.
well, i have done the spread, will post my interps of it in the Your readings forum.
hope you can take a look and tell me what you think!
love
mich

michmm

Lillie said:

With a question like you were asking, which is obviously going to be of great importance to you, it could be that nerves or worry made you shuffle badly.

Sometimes a single card will fly out at me, and depending on wether the card seems to answer something, I either take it as a sign, or just shove it back in.

I hope this all works out for you. There are some terrible people in the world, I hope your family can get the money back.

thanks lillie, i guess my mind was not very calm when i asked, and my question was not very clear too.

yes, when a single card flies out, i do take note of it, but just shove it back in the deck and keep shuffling. but here, piles of cards kept 'flying' out, literally... jumping from the edge of the table towards my monitor, etc!

michmm

Lillie said:

thanks lillie, i guess my mind was not very calm when i asked, and my question was not very clear too.

yes, when a single card flies out, i do take note of it, but just shove it back in the deck and keep shuffling. but here, piles of cards kept 'flying' out, literally... jumping from the edge of the table towards my monitor, etc!

thanks for the good wishes lillie, i too hope we can recover the money.

michmm

oh yes, and when i looked through the deck, (after the errant cards were "firmly" put back in their place), although i had shuffled well, i saw that there were 10 reversed cards together...

SerpentaAzothi

Michim do you mind Pming the reading I cant go in the forum area your speaking of. Thanks.

Serpenta