AT MONSTERS / From which AT members have you learned more till this moment?

ArcanoMáximo

There are many authors around, and surely you have learned very much from them and their books, and from others that aren't here at all.

But what I'm asking is from who of the people here, from every member,among the almost 11.000 "forumites", celebrities or not, have you learned at the most TILL THIS MOMENT, because obviously many people is being new member every day, and they all have something to share.

Even when for sure we are here more to learn and to enjoy than to teach, for sure there are some mates whose contributions from the beginning have been very important for the others, and perhaps is important have them present not only for beginners, but also for everyone that has gotten lost their posts and threads.

I just ask to concentrate in the knowledge size, because of course if by friendship and sympathy every one might say a lot, but that would change my intentions.

Of course you can add notes about the areas in which you prefer them.

So I'll start saying some nicks, even when for sure I'll remember some more later.
Mine are all from the Tarot Forums.

Thirteen
Moongold
Mythos
Helvetica
Fulgour
Umbrae
Tarot Bear
Meewah

Crowqueen

In alpha order! - most of these people have helped out at one stage or another:

Brencmk
Catlin
Colby
GorgeousButterfly
Helvetica
Indigo
Kilts-Knave
Memries
Mingbop
Nevada
Prudence
Tarotbear

and the people I have read for in the Reading Exchange forums, since they have given me the ability to practice on them, and as we all know practice makes perfect.

Kris Waldherr also has a screen name here but I can't remember what it is.

I am sure there are others as well.

ArcanoMáximo

and...

Rosanne
Jmd
:)

calligirl

All of the above...many, many thanks for their thoughts and efforts to further our education!

prudence

wow, good question.

Well, I have learned so much from the following people that it should be criminal! I literally feel guilty sometimes at the amount of receiving I have done here. It's like I am a college student and rather than actually buying my own texts and reading from them, I have just gotten the notes from all of the brightest students and haven't read a single book. :bugeyed:

This list is not in any order, they are all number one in my book for all that they have shared.
meewah
jmd
diana
le pendu
kwaw
fulgour
dadsnook
isthmus nekoi
scorpio
helvetica
moonbow*
firemaiden
umbrae
rosanne
moongold
ross g. caldwell
cordil (spelling?)
catelin
alissa
sophie-david
psychic sue
baba prague
simone
caridwen
similia
phoenix rising

thank you all :)

catlin

Thanks to you all out there

Oh, I was very pleased to see my name pop up several times, thank you to you all :love: :kiss: :love:

The AT members I have learned soo much and which are dear to me, are far too many to name them all, so I just give a huge Thank-you to all of you, AT community is something very special and means a lot to me.

And I would love to point out that you all have contributed in one way or another to the making of the Wiccan Cards. Thank you all, my dears.

Sophie

Wow! Like catlin, I'm very honoured :)

I have learnt from so many of you, in many different ways. I've learnt about Tarot, but also about life and acceptance, and openness, and humility.

From jmd and le pendu, I have learnt a passion for historical tarots, from jmd, a philosophical approach to reading the cards.
From Diana, I've learnt not only the love of Tarot de Marseille, but also a solid and systematic method to study and read any deck.
From terri (tmgrl), I've learnt to stay in the moment with my cards, and the humility of letting them guide me.
From Aoife and Umbrae I've learnt to look at the geometry of a whole reading, its movement and how cards "talk" to each other.
From Moongold I've learnt integrity of reading and a certain poetic.
From Firemaiden, I've learnt that a reading could be at the same time sincere, intellectual and funny.
From Thirteen, I've learnt to see cards more practically, in a real-life, down-to-earth way.
From MeeWah, I've learnt to leap into a reading and retain balance.
From Cerulean, I have learnt to see the tarot as an object of beauty that sings as well as talks - and I have discovered many beautiful decks.
From catlin, I've learnt to open to the different voices of the goddess and the god in the Tarot.
From huredriel I've learnt to trust my intuition more.
From Gardener, I've learnt to look more closely at the images before me, and tie them together in a common theme.

From Elven, I've learnt generosity of spirit and heart - in life and in tarot.
From mooncat, I've learnt what a pure heart looked like - a model to imitate!
From Kahlie, I've learnt to overcome difficulties and just listen and read.
From Lillie, I've learnt to keep an open and thoughtful mind.
From Rosanne, I've learnt to question - everything - without dismissing - anything.
From Fulgour I've learnt to turn my decks upside down and ask: "who are you, really?"
From Sidhe-Ra, I've learnt to step into the Otherworld.
Leo62 and the 78th Fool have taken me on a tarot trip to the stars.
From baba-prague, I've learnt how to write a tarot book and really look at a deck inside out.
From the Knight of Wands, I've learnt to keep a fresh eye.
From Simone, I've learnt to peep at my soul.
From Caridwen, I've learnt to look at the cards with emotional integrity and intense seriousness.

There are many more, new hands and old, who have taught and continue teaching me. Every encounter is a lesson, every exchange - even every disagreement. I want to thank you all!

To be continued...

Zephyros

There are some who's post I will always read, regardless of the subject, since I always learn something new from. I say this at the risk of offending people, you are ALL important to me! Really! Anyway, here they are, and a big thanks to all of them!

meewah
jmd
diana
fulgour
helvetica
moonbow*
firemaiden
umbrae
baba prague
simone
caridwen
similia
phoenix rising
Cielo*
tmgrl2
Sulis
Tarotbear

Yes, and even

Vincent

I'm sure I've forgotten a few people along the way... I'll add them as I think of them...

Ross G Caldwell

Memory's a tricky thing, but here are the people that leap to mind for me, in no particular order -

jmd
sophie (helvetica)
diana
robert (lependu)
paula (firemaiden)
huck
lillie
marco (doctorarcanus)
kwaw
aeon418
karen (baba-prague)
venicebard
roppo
dan (Umbrae)
catlin
kenji (kenji!)
mari (cerulean)
mikethealtarboy
ihcoyc

(if I've forgotten you, be sure I'll find you and add you as soon as I kick myself in the behind ;-)

Satori

This is a hard question.
Too many people have taught me too many things, and if I began listing them and forgot someone I'd feel awful.

It is fascinating to note that many of the names on the lists here would be very representative of my teachers as well, and sometimes I read something from someone who I don't know on the forums and get a flash of enlightenment.

I don't know if I could make a list!
And many of you who have taught me know who you are, so, keep doing what you do!