Page of wands as feelings question

Robin

Hi all, I broke up with someone with a voice message and I haven't heard from them since. I asked the cards how does that person feel about me and I got the page of wands. I can only think of the page as wands as messengers and am having difficulty extending it to feelings. are there any suggestions?
thank,
R

webmuse

The page of wands (in my deck) is running towards a new destination, is in love with life, but has difficulty choosing what part she wants to focus on most. She is in a state of unfocused energy, fertile with much potential, but undisciplined. If we look at the Myers-Briggs Tarot personality conversion, page of wands is an Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving personality. Basically, noncommittal for reasons of youth, innocence, and yes, protection. She doesn't want to be trapped before she experiences the world.

It could also be immature yearnings, living in a dreamlike world, that still has potential to be transformed into something real and beautiful.

I don't know if this represents you or your ex. It could be both.

BrightEye

perhaps someone who is eager act but his/her actions are immature or premature (not thought through properly)? i don't know who broke up with whom but doing it via voice message might be perceived as a little immature and hasty by either one or the other party involved.

Vey

Could you point me at a M-B Tarot converter??!! That would interest me very much!

Thirteen

Actually, their feelings are quite clear. They feel like you treated them like a child instead of an adult. And, not surprisingly, being that they are Wands, they're very angry, furious even about the break up, about the voice mail. But being a page, they don't know how to show this anger--how to verbalize it or act on it. They're just angry.

They also probably have an impulse to go on a short trip, get away from the usual stomping grounds and reminders of your relationship. And as a "messanger" they're wondering if there's any message to give you in return. But, once again, it's way too early for them to forumlate one.

That's how I'd read it. And it seems a reasonable response given the circumstances.

Grizabella

I think this person thinks that your breaking up via a voice message was done in an immature moment of haste and negative passion. They probably feel that doing it face-to-face would have been the mature response to the situation and they therefore feel that moving on and not trying to talk to you about it is the next step for them.

Robin

oh.. is this like the knight of swords

Thanks a million guys!! I guess that would make sense. I felt like I wanted to be heard since he stood me up for the hundreth time. i guess that would explain his what he wants his next course of action with me to be which is the Knight of swords.:-( . Would this card take the page of wands feelings further into saying that he wants to speak out and tell me off!

Robin

star-lover

knight of swords is not that merciful...very self protective and very touchy...hides his weaknesses behind his witty attacks on others when challenged in any way........needs alot of sympathy/brute gentle feeling honesty to soften him
but dont be a doormat - if anyone will take advantage its knight of swords - he always has to be right lol even to point of letting his mates down just to be right
:(

webmuse

BrightEye said:
perhaps someone who is eager act but his/her actions are immature or premature (not thought through properly)? i don't know who broke up with whom but doing it via voice message might be perceived as a little immature and hasty by either one or the other party involved.

I got this off of these forums, but I do not remember who posted it. I think they may have gotten it from a book. . . Anyway, here goes.

Princess - Introverted . . . Perceptive
Prince - Extroverted . . . Judge
Queen - Introverted . . . Judge
King - Extroverted . . . Perceptive

Swords - Intuitive Thinking
Wands - Sensing Thinking
Cups - Intuitve Feeling
Coins - Sensing Feeling