can tarot be use at night

purplestar

i heard from some friends that it unwise 2 use tarot at night.is there any facts that tarot cannot be use in the night or false infromation?

ravenest

I've read for over 30 years, often at night, no problem.
Its nice and dark .... light some candles ... get into a meditative space ... wonderful for doing a reading.

Alta

Hi purplestar,
Yes you can read tarot at night. In fact it tends to be more peaceful then, less buzz in your head.

Tauriosiris

I happen to do my best reading at night. Particularily around 1-2am. Maybe it's because I'm tired and closer to the dream world... or something, I dunno ;)

satinangel

I have not heard this folktale before...I do believe it's just a myth.
I often read at night...day...night...doesn't seem to matter.

Sakura Murasaki

I usually read whenever, but most of my readings I do at night and they are still as accurate during the day. I guess I prefer night because it's quieter, I tend to concentrate better.

RubyV

I read best at night, simply because I don't have my family making tons of moise at that time.

Just another myth, nothing more.

Lillie

Honestly. I thought I had heard them all!

No, you can't read at night. If you do your head explodes.
I've done it five times so far.
It takes ages to get all the bits together and glue them straight.
Right now my nose is on upside down because I read five minuites after the sun had set.

What I'd like to know is what they say will happen if you read after dark?
Do they have a reason for saying this? Or do they just want to spoil your fun?

Zephyros

I have no idea why people discover Tarot, and then spend all their time placing limitations and rules on it. Whoever told you that, purplestar, misled you. Sometimes, when viewed from the proper perspective, I mean from the supersticious point of view, I can see where some of these Tarot myths come from.

However, for the life of me i can't imagine why anyone would want to place a limitation on reading at night...