moldavite and pink tourmaline

chersprite

Hi I am well chuffed as I just bought myself a moldavite and pink tourmaline pendant today and the energy is amazing! Just wondered if anyone else has had experience with wearing this combo? Moldavite I have only properly discovered in its true raw form today and I am overwhelmed by its energy!

Anyone with any exp. let me know please! Would be v interested to hear about it :)

eastarot

Definetely had some lovely feelings with Pink Tourmaline (Rubellite) It's rather like rose quartz and has a very feminine feel about it. I wear a Pink Tourmaline ring on days when I need to get more in touch with my 'yin side"

Moldvite sort of balances out the feminine, ethereal sweetness of pink tourmaline. You may be enjoying the 'balancing and empowering' feeling its giving you.

Good Luck:) Its lovely to get a crystal that really works for us!

redflash

I haven't used any pink tourmaline but last year I meditated with some moldavite. It was the first crystal I ever felt anything from. It just about blew the top of my head off ! Frightened the pants off me, I've never touched it since ! There is an amazing energy from moldavite, some people enjoy it, some don't, same as any crystal I suppose. Sounds like you have hit on a perfect combination for yourself ! Lots of people don't like the look of moldavite but I think it's beautiful, even in its natural state. xx

MCsea

Congratulations with your purchase!

It really sounds wonderful!

My take on this combination is that on one level - you will be set to move into higher and happier relationships - so higher love, mature happiness - great!

I LOVE my moldavite! yes it has a BIG affect on me, I have to keep it in glass or it blows up electrical appliances, when I first got it I had it near my computer, and we went through 2 hard drives and 2 monitors in 6 months.. then I looked around hmmm found the culprit and put it behind glass - it comes out to play often!!

Pink Tourmaline, we have some natural soft pink in some white rock.. its so lovely - heart chakra but more that that, I think it helps self love which in my mind is the key opens the individual up too divine love - flooding love into every aspect of life - gracefully

happy days with your new pendant!

MARINA

chersprite

Thanks for all your input! Marina, I am interested to hear your moldavite had such an effect on your electrical appliances. I keep my raw piece in a little box in the lounge, so it's near my telly and pc etc... I will keep an eye out, and if anything blows up on me, I will know the probable cause! Thanks again :)

MCsea

:)

I do love my moldavite, I think its amazing,
I also think that crystals 'react' with their surroundings and humans, so maybe a part of the ZING was here, I hope your moldavite behaves beautifully!

MARINA

Sophie

I have a piece of moldavite in a wire wrap pendant thingy. But for the life of me, I don't know what to do with it. It just sits there, waiting for my inspiration to strike.

Any ideas?

Razordance

I've been dying to get my hands on a piece of moldavite, as I keep hearing that the energy is unbelievable, but I'm not having any luck. I bought a small piece online, but I think it's gotten lost in the mail. I don't suppose anyone knows anywhere, preferably in Canada, where I could mail order some with a money order (no credit card...). If so, please post the URL. Thanks.

Razordance

I finally got my hands on a piece of moldavite, and I must say it's an amazing crystal. I'm glad I happened to check this thread again, though. I was just reading about what it can do do electrical appliances, and my eyes kind of tracked down to where it was sitting on the desk right next to the computer...