PDA

View Full Version : I Need Everyones Help.........

Alpha-Omega
17-06-2006, 13:12
What is the name of the tarot deck Starr Fuentes uses.

I had a reading done by a student and they are not allowed to give out the name of it. So that is somthing that will drive me crazy!!! hahaha not knowing what it is Her website is http://starrfuentes.com/index.htm
i never heard of her but i have to figure this out

jmd
17-06-2006, 15:33
can you describe the deck in any way?

Alpha-Omega
18-06-2006, 02:36
can you describe the deck in any way?

all i know is that its not for sale, Exteremly rare, the writing is in a Anicent languge, and i think its south american culture, like mayan or somthing.

Sulis
18-06-2006, 23:06
A wild shot - it's not this one is it? http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/xultun/

Alpha-Omega
19-06-2006, 02:10
A wild shot - it's not this one is it? http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/xultun/

nope. I was told this deck can not be found, since its not sold.
And is not a traditional standerd deck. Its in another launguge. an anicent one. It sounds like a Tarot deck that has been lost for thousands of years hahaha,.... hmmm maybe the first deck ever made hahaha

Lillie
19-06-2006, 02:15
Did you see it?

Or was it an online reading where the reader just told you that they aere using a special mysterious deck that they cannot name?

If it's never been for sale it must have been something that was made specially for them, (because they could not have bought it, as it was never on sale) In which case no one would know about it.

If you have a picture of any cards in this deck, or a link to them, let us see.
Otherwise I don't think there is any way anyone could know.

Unless someone here works for her, and is willing to 'spill the beans'.

Alpha-Omega
19-06-2006, 05:00
Did you see it?

Or was it an online reading where the reader just told you that they aere using a special mysterious deck that they cannot name?

If it's never been for sale it must have been something that was made specially for them, (because they could not have bought it, as it was never on sale) In which case no one would know about it.

If you have a picture of any cards in this deck, or a link to them, let us see.
Otherwise I don't think there is any way anyone could know.

Unless someone here works for her, and is willing to 'spill the beans'.

Yes the reader told me he cant reveal the decks name. cause i asked what cards he pulled and said he could not say the names as well. First i though it was the Osho Zen Tarot but its not. I was hoping somoneone here is a student for this woman and would like u said "spill the beans" hahah

Lillie
19-06-2006, 05:31
Lord! People like to be mysterious, don't they!

So, you got a reading done, but they wouldn't even tell you what cards they had pulled for you?
Personally I wouldn't have liked that at all.
(I like to know these things!)

Oh well.
Maybe they are just using something really ordinary, like the Jonathon Dee deck. But they don't want to say that it's a deck that anyone could buy, so they make up a load of mystical mumbo jumbo about this really, really special deck.

Knight of Wands
19-06-2006, 05:35
I agree with Lillie.

Silly mysterious people.

cybercat
19-06-2006, 06:28
Hmmm 52 certifications?????? Look like she works with alot of birds. Interesting she never leaves TX.

cybercat

fyreflye
19-06-2006, 06:34
I'm willing to bet that there were no cards involved at all and that the "reading" was simply a scam. Did you actually pay for it; and if so, how? What else did they try to sell you?

gregory
19-06-2006, 07:05
Just been to the site. NASTY !

I wouldn't think it was anything special. If there ARE even cards involved, I would bet on any cheap deck she can get hold of. IT looks like the parrots are more important to her anyway ! She removes brain tumours too, I see. Remarkable.

You'd do better to ask for a free reading here, or to go to the website of one of our own members ! At least it would be honest ! And in any case - WHAT deck is used is of far less importance than HOW it is used.

Alpha-Omega
19-06-2006, 07:28
I'm willing to bet that there were no cards involved at all and that the "reading" was simply a scam. Did you actually pay for it; and if so, how? What else did they try to sell you?

it was a free reading by a student of hers, it was done online.
he said all her students and teachers that work for her use it.

MoonLitCrystal
19-06-2006, 12:52
I agree with those that say something isn't right here. Either this person made the whole reading up period, or if they did do a reading they probably used a common deck. Maybe they wanted to feel special or mysterious?

I'm off to check this website out...

blackstormhawk
19-06-2006, 13:01
My guess is that your "reader" wasn't using any cards at all, but rather was using a prepared script based on your responses to her.

Alpha-Omega
19-06-2006, 13:09
My guess is that your "reader" wasn't using any cards at all, but rather was using a prepared script based on your responses to her.

it was a he, and we did not chat, i sent my question in a message and he responded. He is 16, a year younger than me and he was right haha
this was done on Myspace.com

gregory
19-06-2006, 16:07
In that case (if they are all using it) I'd bet Miss Cleo or Caring Psychic. ;)

fyreflye
21-06-2006, 16:02
Why is it that I can't find any link to tarot readings on the Starr Fuentes site? How do we know that the readings on MySpace are really conducted by her students and teachers?

Alpha-Omega
21-06-2006, 16:21
Why is it that I can't find any link to tarot readings on the Starr Fuentes site? How do we know that the readings on MySpace are really conducted by her students and teachers?

It was just one person, He said he is a student of Starr.

I just sent a message to Starr's website to see if this is true about the deck.

gregory
21-06-2006, 17:55
It was just one person, He said he is a student of Starr.

I just sent a message to Starr's website to see if this is true about the deck.
"He said......." Hm.

I am a student of the True God of Tarot, and my readings, from a very secret deck I just got in the mail, and whose images I can never reveal, are FREE.

(But very, very rare until I retire - no time to devote my Full Delegated Powers to the Holy Art, so don't even ask; join the intuitive threads and see if you are lucky :?: enough get drawn against me !)

fyreflye
21-06-2006, 23:14
It was just one person, He said he is a student of Starr. I just sent a message to Starr's website to see if this is true about the deck.

I wonder if you could provide a link to the ad, or posts, or whatever it is that enabled you to contact this person on MySpace.

Alpha-Omega
22-06-2006, 01:51
I wonder if you could provide a link to the ad, or posts, or whatever it is that enabled you to contact this person on MySpace.

their is no ad, he contacted me to let me know he wanted to become a reader on my Group on myspace, and then we got into it and he gave me a reading
here is my group
http://groups.myspace.com/PsychictarotReadings
i dont know if its ok for me to post the link, if not the mods can delete it hahah i am ok with that

gregory
22-06-2006, 02:02
That does not look like a site sanctioned by anyone except someone who wishes to make money. I note the location - Psychicville, NY....

Has anyone asked Starr Fuentes if thsi site/person is sanctioned by HER ???? Anyone can say these things ! And according to the site "if you would like to become a reader email me and I will add you to the list." That's like - ANYONE can read here.

??????? I don't like the look of this at all.

Alpha-Omega
22-06-2006, 02:15
That does not look like a site sanctioned by anyone except someone who wishes to make money. I note the location - Psychicville, NY....

Has anyone asked Starr Fuentes if thsi site/person is sanctioned by HER ???? Anyone can say these things ! And according to the site "if you would like to become a reader email me and I will add you to the list." That's like - ANYONE can read here.

??????? I don't like the look of this at all.

This is my group, Me and others offer FREE readings, and Psychicville is just for laughs

I allow anyone to join, I want them to send me a message telling me they want to read on the group. so i can keep track of who is reading for people.

gregory
22-06-2006, 02:22
OK fair enough - but where does this Starr Fuentes stuff come from ? and what's with the mysterious deck ?

Alpha-Omega
22-06-2006, 02:24
OK fair enough - but where does this Starr Fuentes come from ? and what's with the mysterious deck ?

She is the one with the deck ha and i am trying to find out if this is true about the deck

December Fairy
22-06-2006, 06:22
Alpha-Omega, you have me confused to say the least. ;)

You got a reading done by someone with the mystery deck. Is that person on your myspace group?

Where did you find him? I think everyone wanted to know does that person have a page to look at?

I don't think there is a mystery deck, just someone trying to be mysterious.

They may be using a deck anyone can get or using an online reading and then copy and paste?

December Fairy
22-06-2006, 06:26
What is the name of the tarot deck Starr Fuentes uses.

I had a reading done by a student and they are not allowed to give out the name of it. So that is somthing that will drive me crazy!!! hahaha not knowing what it is Her website is http://starrfuentes.com/index.htm
i never heard of her but i have to figure this out

I looked at StarrFuentes.com. I don't see any tarot classes listed. Many types of healing classes, but no tarot classes. And the Christmas party is on there too. ;) lol Dec. 9th!

I don't see a way to get a reading on this site. Where did you find the "student" online?

Tara2007
22-06-2006, 06:48
I went to the site. I'm not comfortable with it.

Crowqueen
22-06-2006, 06:49
The only deck pictured on the MySpace page is the Archeon.

It is a mysterious deck, but in the same way that Dungeons and Dragons (whose art it resembles) is mysterious - to newbies and those who don't understand it. Looks like someone is name-dropping Starr Fuentes in order to give credibility that doesn't really exist.

Alpha-Omega
22-06-2006, 08:00
The only deck pictured on the MySpace page is the Archeon.

It is a mysterious deck, but in the same way that Dungeons and Dragons (whose art it resembles) is mysterious - to newbies and those who don't understand it. Looks like someone is name-dropping Starr Fuentes in order to give credibility that doesn't really exist.

The group has nothing to do with Starr, That site is run by me.

Crowqueen
22-06-2006, 08:03
The group has nothing to do with Starr, That site is run by me.

Oops, sorry. You are finding it difficult to make yourself understood and I'm sorry to compound the insult.

I am beginning to understand you now.

In which case we may have to wait for a response from Starr Fuentes herself. Any joy?

Alpha-Omega
22-06-2006, 08:09
Oops, sorry. You are finding it difficult to make yourself understood and I'm sorry to compound the insult.

I am beginning to understand you now.

In which case we may have to wait for a response from Starr Fuentes herself. Any joy?

ok :) That group is Mine and the student of starr messaged me and asked if he could read for people on the group i said yes and we ended up giving me a reading and i asked what cards he pulled and he could no say and we got into the whole Mystery deck thing.

Thats what happen for everyone to kinda chetch up.

and yea i gotta wait for a response if i get any

Crowqueen
22-06-2006, 08:31
ok :) That group is Mine and the student of starr messaged me and asked if he could read for people on the group i said yes and we ended up giving me a reading and i asked what cards he pulled and he could no say and we got into the whole Mystery deck thing.

Thats what happen for everyone to kinda chetch up.

and yea i gotta wait for a response if i get any

Sounds definitely a bit of BS. Even if the deck was secret in terms of artwork surely he ought to be able to tell you the names of the cards he pulled for you.

Alpha-Omega
22-06-2006, 08:49
Sounds definitely a bit of BS. Even if the deck was secret in terms of artwork surely he ought to be able to tell you the names of the cards he pulled for you.

If he gave me the names then he would give the identity of the deck away too cause its not traditnal names and is in an "aincient language"

Crowqueen
22-06-2006, 08:54
he he gave me the names then he would give the identity of the deck away too cause its not traditnal names and is in an "aincient language"

Yeah right, pull the other one. (sorry, not usually the world's biggest sceptic/cynic, but in this case you're right to be suspicious.)

Best not to let this person into your circle.

blackroseivy
22-06-2006, 10:14
I'd never have believed any of that line!

Alpha-Omega
23-06-2006, 05:38
I got a response from Starr's people

"Starr is a spiritual teacher, and she teaches a lot of things. However, Tarot is not one of them.

To learn more about Starr you can go to her web site"

THAT KID IS SUCH A LIER! Starr does not even teach tarot clasess!!

gregory
23-06-2006, 06:01
That was rather what it felt like.....

(((Alpha-Omega))) bad luck !

fyreflye
23-06-2006, 07:39
I got a response from Starr's people

"Starr is a spiritual teacher, and she teaches a lot of things. However, Tarot is not one of them.

To learn more about Starr you can go to her web site"

THAT KID IS SUCH A LIER! Starr does not even teach tarot clasess!!

So what else is new?

Razordance
29-06-2006, 04:41
Personally, I'd have been pretty PO'd if someone did a reading for me (especially if I was paying them) and they wouldn't tell me what cards were drawn. Maybe someone who doesn't have any experience with the cards wouldn't care, but I'd like to be able to look at the spread myself and see if there's anything I can get out of it.