I Need Everyones Help.........

Alpha-Omega

What is the name of the tarot deck Starr Fuentes uses.

I had a reading done by a student and they are not allowed to give out the name of it. So that is somthing that will drive me crazy!!! hahaha not knowing what it is Her website is http://starrfuentes.com/index.htm
i never heard of her but i have to figure this out

jmd

can you describe the deck in any way?

Alpha-Omega

jmd said:
can you describe the deck in any way?

all i know is that its not for sale, Exteremly rare, the writing is in a Anicent languge, and i think its south american culture, like mayan or somthing.

Alpha-Omega

Sulis said:
A wild shot - it's not this one is it? http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/xultun/

nope. I was told this deck can not be found, since its not sold.
And is not a traditional standerd deck. Its in another launguge. an anicent one. It sounds like a Tarot deck that has been lost for thousands of years hahaha,.... hmmm maybe the first deck ever made hahaha

Lillie

Did you see it?

Or was it an online reading where the reader just told you that they aere using a special mysterious deck that they cannot name?

If it's never been for sale it must have been something that was made specially for them, (because they could not have bought it, as it was never on sale) In which case no one would know about it.

If you have a picture of any cards in this deck, or a link to them, let us see.
Otherwise I don't think there is any way anyone could know.

Unless someone here works for her, and is willing to 'spill the beans'.

Alpha-Omega

Lillie said:
Did you see it?

Or was it an online reading where the reader just told you that they aere using a special mysterious deck that they cannot name?

If it's never been for sale it must have been something that was made specially for them, (because they could not have bought it, as it was never on sale) In which case no one would know about it.

If you have a picture of any cards in this deck, or a link to them, let us see.
Otherwise I don't think there is any way anyone could know.

Unless someone here works for her, and is willing to 'spill the beans'.

Yes the reader told me he cant reveal the decks name. cause i asked what cards he pulled and said he could not say the names as well. First i though it was the Osho Zen Tarot but its not. I was hoping somoneone here is a student for this woman and would like u said "spill the beans" hahah

Lillie

Lord! People like to be mysterious, don't they!

So, you got a reading done, but they wouldn't even tell you what cards they had pulled for you?
Personally I wouldn't have liked that at all.
(I like to know these things!)

Oh well.
Maybe they are just using something really ordinary, like the Jonathon Dee deck. But they don't want to say that it's a deck that anyone could buy, so they make up a load of mystical mumbo jumbo about this really, really special deck.

Knight of Wands

I agree with Lillie.

Silly mysterious people.

cybercat

Hmmm 52 certifications?????? Look like she works with alot of birds. Interesting she never leaves TX.

cybercat