Is Tarot for real? I'm really scared now...

oskinpower

Last night I was rejected by a girl and after that, I keep getting the reversed Death card in numerous spreads. I really hate it! Does it signify that I will not able to move on from this girl and are trapped into this situation?

I really like this girl and everything seems so fast and crazy as of now...

thanks guys

Shaymus

hi sadboy,

I think the Death card signifies that this relationship is coming to its natural ending, you may be sad for a while, but something better is coming. Remember that for every new beginning, there's an ending, and vice versa. Having the Death card reversed seems to mean that you are not allowing this natural ending to occur and are fighting against it. This may produce an even longer period of pain.

Shaymus

Alpha-Omega

I think he is right, the end that should be comming natural is not happening and is hanging on.

oskinpower

I really hate this. I would can go back in time, I would not do anything last night...

thanks guys

Umbrae

1) Tarot is for real.

2) skip with the reversals already. Keep the deck upright until you have a few more years of readings under your belt.

3) keep your spreads simple. nothing more than 3 cards.

4) While we are here - Death Rx: Resisting Change.

Abrac

It's hard to say for sure without knowing what the other cards were around it, but as a general rule, a reversed Death card would seem to me to signify brighter days ahead. :)

-fof

oskinpower

the 3 cards that were chosen were Judgement, Death (reversed), and 5 of Cups (reversed)

This is really unbelieveable because I did serveral spreads and got similiar results...

Knight of Wands

I think that the cards message is quite clear.

Howver, this is the 'Talking Tarot' forum, so to get back to the initial question;

Yes Tarot is for real.

But I think, from experience, this is one time you should not use the cards and take some time accepting the answer, which you probably know in your heart anyway.

It's hard, but it's something we have to do.

Best wishes.

Alpha-Omega

fools_fool said:
It's hard to say for sure without knowing what the other cards were around it, but as a general rule, a reversed Death card would seem to me to signify brighter days ahead. :)

-fof

Judgment - U have your answer, you know the truth.

Death R - U cant move on though u know the truth but the issue is still on your mind, and ur still upset.

5 Cups r - Again ur upset, and u feel like their will be nothing left for u and that girl. Most likely u wont get back with her.

Rosanne

Hi Sadboy and welcome to Tarot and the Forum.
Did you think Tarot would not tell you the truth? For me Tarot prepares me for the next moment by making me look at the present moment in time. For me nothing is set in concrete for the future. It is all about possibilities. There are very truthful possibilities though. It is not too scary; it can be like an early warning system for Earthquakes or Weddings. If you think you will not be able to move on from this rejection- you won't. You don't need the Devil card to tell you that. How about considering the card is telling you to cast away fear? The cards often are like mirrors to your mood. I spent 8 months with constantly getting the 8 of Cups in all sorts of decks until I understood the message. You can have heaps of fun as well with the Devil card. ~Rosanne
Excuse me for my dense behaviour I will add the bizarrio Death Card now- the Devil was for inspriration hehe. Look how Death is moving on!! Sorry about the booboo.

Attachments

• BizarrioDevil.jpg
    BizarrioDevil.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 86
  • BizarrioDeath.jpg
    BizarrioDeath.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 86